Started by Maladra, January 09, 2013, 05:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maladra

the setting is at salemandastron and other than that i dont much mind where the story takes us i have two charictures i will be using:

name: joanna
sex: female
species: hare
wepon: bow and arrows as well as a skindo that was her grandfathers
backstory: she was abandend at the mountian with nothing more than her grandfathers skindo and a simple cloak
name: homally
sex: male
species: hare
wepon: boxing hare and a skindo
backstory: he was outcase by the hares of the mountian because he was raised by vermin. now his only wish is to protect joanna the only person who accepts him as he is.

BrookSkimmer

I would like to join and will have characters up shortly!

W0NWILL

I'll join as well...

Name: Leiern Torsorem
Species: Hare
Age: Adult, on the older side, but can't be considered old
Weapon(s): Ball and chain
Appearance: On the short side, muscularly build, black, many scars, wears a red kilt and sash
Personality: Leiern doesn't give up, even when it's hopeless. He's comfortable with authority, and expects beasts to follow his orders. He may come across as rude sometimes.
Side: Good, though misguided in the vermin department
Other: He's looking for someone, but he won't say who, not to anyone.

Maladra

KitrallStreamrippler

Sounds interesting. I think hares make really cool characters. I'll think about it, but I don't want to jump into too many things right away. Maybe I'll join later? ;D

EDIT:
Actually, I do believe that I will join. Here's my character:

Name: Liathach MacGearr (goes by "Liath")
Species: Hare
Weapon(s): Staff, paws
Appearance: Somewhat small for a hare, with grey fur. Wears khaki homespun tunic with a dark blue cord. Has a droopy right ear.
Personality: She barely ever speaks, and is usually reserved. Very ferocious despite her quiet nature, she loves to fight, but seldom kills an opponent, preferring to send them packing with a cracked skull or ribs. Also likes to use stealth to intimidate opponents. (Sneak into their camp at night and mess stuff up, disappear/appear suddenly, etc.)
Side: Good (though some of those who know her might question this...)
Other: Came from the North a season or so ago, but she doesn't ever talk about her life there. Has a highlands accent.

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Martin the warrior

Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Wha' exactly iz the plot behind it?

Ah'll join regardlezz since ah 'avenae fer a while, but wot exactly iz it aboot?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Quickpaw

I'll join too.

Name: Vash Quickpaw
Species: Weasel
Weapons: His father's knife
Appearance: he wear a red sash and an open green vest over it. He also wears tan, ripped shorts. He has brown eyes and slightly lighter brown fur with a tan under belly. He's a little tall and somewhat muscular.
Personality: he's somewhat impatient and usually a loner. He hates being discriminated for being a weasel, but is also used to it.
Side: neutral, though he is a thief.
Other: history will probably be announced in rp.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

I'll join.
Name: Norham Waterpaw
Species: Otter
Description: dark brown fur, has a star shaped scar on his forehead
Backstory: His village was raided by a white wildcat who struck him on the head, leaving the scar. The blow also damaged his brain, giving him spazmodic changes from sane to insane.
Weapons: Short scimitar, longbow.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.