News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

RP: The Quest for the Sword

Started by Lady_Gwalia, July 10, 2011, 07:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

Joey used the javelin Webb made him as a staff while he checked the ground for tracks that the thief may have left. It wasn't far through the journey Joey realized something. "I haven't brought any food!" he exclaimed.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Gonff

"Well your jolly well not getting any of mine!" Putley exclaimed.

OOC: I think Putley is just about the only one who brought food.  ::) Maybe they can just live off the land?
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Redwall Musician

Sundew looked around. She realized that she had not brought any food. She had spotted a berry bush up ahead. Quickly she began picking berries. "This is the same old berry bush I saw on my way to Redwall," she said as she ate one of the berries. Sundew then loaded up her hankie with berries, and tied it into a make-shift bag. "Save those for later," and she ran to catch back up with the others.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

"'Ey up there, mateys!" Streamblaze called. "I found tracks!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Babel had found an edible root and was chewing on it absentmindedly.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

OOC: What follows, guys, is the opinions and actions of Streamblaze. I am not responsible. She came out of nowhere and took over my keyboard. BUC:

Streamblaze lost her patience and stomped around cuffing everybeasts' ears indiscriminately. "Will ya all fergit about yer stomachs! Martin's sword 'as been stolen, and yer all strollin' round eatin' like we're out on a picnic! Did yer not  'ear me? I found the vole's tracks!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Gonff

Trinn shared Streamblaze's annoyance. "I'm following you Streamblaze if they feel like eating they can stay here and we'll go on and get Martin's sword back."

Putley was indigent. "I'm not gonna stay behind, I promised the jolly ole Abbess I would protect ya'. Can't a chap even stop for some scoff around here?"
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Redwall Musician

Maypetal looked at the others who had been stuffing their face. "At least I don't go around stuffing my face. Lead on Streamblaze."
Sundew stuck her tongue out at Maypetal, "My jolly old tum has a mind of it's own. Just cause you got your blooming tum under control doesn't mean you should rub it in, wot!" Sundew turned to Streamblaze "Sorry 'bout eating. I be good from now on."
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Lady_Gwalia

OOC~ There's a general announcement/message on the discussion page. Please read it before continuing. Thank you! :D
High or the hills, far or the seas,
Fly with the small birds and follow the breeze,
Go with your heart, where would you roam?
Back to the rose colored stones you call home.
~The Pearls of Lutra

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Ouch, marm! We can't find the sword if we're stavin', eh wot? Ooh, look at that, fresh elderberries!" Babel said, picking up and handful and eating them one at a time.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

"Oh, fine." Streamblaze grumbled. She grudgingly followed the others back to the abbey.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Babel looked up and saw the smoke from a recently extinguished campfire. "Hey chaps, wot's that?" he asked, pointing towards it.

Gonff

"I'll go through the trees and see if it is the vole with Martin's sword." Trinn offered

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Juzt zae everyone kenz itz the otter an' the three dibbunz

Gonff

BIC: Trinn swung though the trees until she was right where they had seen the smoke. She looked down and saw a lone otter and three abbeybabes! She went back to tell the others.

"It's a lone otter otter and three of our abbeybabes!" She announced.