News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders VII

Started by Matthias720, January 14, 2013, 05:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

My lord, great ruler of all the lands, mightiest of warriors, My few vermin and I found a big, big, big, big, big, huge, big tree. The tree had wasps flying all around it, buzzing here and there and there and here. I being a smart young me, knew that there is lots of honey, sweat yumy honey, that your lordship would love. So me and my crew climbed the big, big, big, big, big, huge, big tree to get to the wasp's nest were the honey is. But when I suck my sword in the rotten tree millions, billions, Zillions of wasps flew arond us, my poor mate was lifted up in the air never to be seen again. We ran for are very lives, we did. We ran and ran and ran and ran. I bumped in to a huge snake, must of been the size of 50 wolverines. So I draw my sword and cut a door in it's side and walked in. There was lots and lots of food, good food in the belly of the snake. So I was about to take the food when the great snake spit me out, far above the trees I went. Then as I was flying the wasps came after me. till I fell in a great lake many miles away. Pike were every where, with huge teeth the size of mountains, biting here and there and there and here. Water when every where huge waves coming down on me pike EATING ME! But I knew I had a assignment, I must do my assignment. So I fought the pike, water, waves, tropical cyclones and SunShine! After I made it to land I was attacked by toads the size of full grown trees! They took me captive and tortured me.  But I got away and at once looked for food again, but then an army of badgers took me and beat me. they left me half dead at your tent with a rock tied to my head.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Romsca

OOC: Should there be a time limit in each round where people who haven't posted in a while are eliminated?

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: I don't know, but this round just started.

click the banner

Matthias720

OOC: I am ending this round next Wednesday, so anyone who hasn't posted, or anyone who wants to post another reply, will have until Wednesday evening (EST) to post.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: Ok great, Oh I will be gone for the week end 1-3

click the banner

Redwaller

My lord, Me an' me gang went to get the vikkles, when Tam and Martin's band attacked us and tied us high in a tree.

Mattio

"Then I untied and asked what happened. He explained it so we went off to find tam"

Romsca

"When we found Tam, Tam was writing on a tree with red paint, 'I am going to kill that Overlord!' We asked him what he was doing and he said he was trying to ruin your plans, milord."

Tam and Martin

You see Mighty Overlord, I did say I was going to kill you but that was a secret code. There were Short Pudgy Green Aliens that came down from the Planet Mars and I overheard what their leader was talking about. He said that he wasn't happy the way things were going on Mars so he would try to kill you and take over you. Martin wasn't here she had ran off to get some food for you but I pretended to be with them to kill you and if they overheard that I wasn't then they would murder me. I told Mattio and Romsca that. Martin finally came back with some red paint and we started painting the tree. The aliens were very superstitious and I was planning that when they saw that paint, they would call off their attack. That's Why I said I was going to kill you For if they did hear me say that I wasn't on their side we would all be executed.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mattio

He did tell us that but when I saw them romsca was about to kill tam

psybox

"you see, sir" said psybox "snakeskin is valuable to martians, the ones Tam where actually assassins that i paid to kill the other overlord and steal his food, apparently they misunderstood, martian never was my best language.  Anyway, i got a refund on the way back, so no harm was done, but Mattio was unwilling to part with the snakeskin, ask him about it."

Romsca

"It looked like I was about to kill Tam because Psybox told me to threaten him."

psybox

"the exact quote was 'go threaten him', referring to the rival warlord, remember him? his name is him." psybox quickly responded.

Romsca

"Well, I was confused, you see, because Leatho and Mattio were making so much noise screaming about the end of the world when they saw the aliens."

Mattio

"You where making more noise sucking your paw in fright!"