News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Roleplay name ideas

Started by Mattio, January 17, 2013, 04:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattio

If you have any ideas and you want to share them you can post them so other people can use them. But if you just can't think of a name (it happens to me a lot) you can look in here and if you like one. Use it!!!!

Leatho Shellhound

Here are some I came up with.

Wavefur, Moonfeet, Coed arian (Silver tree) in Welsh, MistEars, Grevling (badger in Norwegian).
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Stripes or Solids (could be about badgers and _____)

Cooks and Kooks

Here I/We Stand

Lost, but not Forgotten

Faith and Loyalty

A Gaseous Dilemma  

So here we go! (or not)

These are for Role plays themselves, not character names.

EDIT: Per request of Leatho Shellhound, here are some character names I posted for someone else's search for names.

Guff
Wiffle
Ledan
Corge
Dues e
Qwip

More:

Dophel
Louse
Foreign
Poyle
Nustif
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Mattio

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

I like to take common words and turn them into names.  Some ideas would be:

Sky
  Shore
  Berry
  Leaf
  Twig
  River

Stuff like that.  I like those mostly because it's very simple to come up with different names when doing this.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

hmm i found out looking up the species in a different language works too  ;D

cregga rose eyes

This isn't names, but it is a way to find/make good names.
Take a dictionary and flip it to random pages and take a word and if it sounds good use it, or play with the letters of that word to make it sound interesting.
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

KitrallStreamrippler

These are not actually character names. I like to write and I was brainstorming names for countries/areas/towns, etc. It just seemed like this was a good place to put them. Anyone and everyone is welcome to use them (or not) as they wish. I basically just moved random letters and words around until I got something that sounded cool. Anyway, here they are:
Senmoor
Ariglyph
Niroth
Arundell
Sunall
Nurham
Arimace
Dumall
Segalen

(Actually, come to think of it, some of these would make for interesting character names...)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Mattio

Yes they would glad to have you on the forum I think you'll be fun and Ill joke around with you a lot (that's what I do to everybody look at the introduction topic in the front lawns)

Romsca

Mattio

HAHAHA Esquilo one of my RP characters is squirrel in galican

Romsca

Gaelic is different than Galican. Gaelic is Scottish, but I don't know what Galican is

Mattio

oh huh Apparentl gaician is pronouced guh-lee-see-an

Romsca

I won't post any though because I want to use them!

*crosses arms*

So there!