News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Ghostwriter?

Started by Nicole, January 31, 2013, 09:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Leatho Shellhound, Icefire talked about it a little. And a bunch of other people.  :'( :(

Romsca

WHY?  :'( We didn't do anything wrong. I wonder why they would talk against our faith like that?

Back on topic! I sure hope Danflorreguba tells us more about this possible book!  ;D

DanielofRedwall

Alright everyone, calm down. It is as Tagg says, this topic is NOT about Catholicism, and it isn't entirely known what religion Brian followed (or converted to), and thus there shouldn't really be any discussion on it here. If you feel like you are being descriminated against because of your religion, pm one of the staff and they'll take the appropriate measure rather than pointing fingers at people. Please, let's stay on topic now.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Dannflower Reguba

Wow... Wasn't expecting a flame war to erupt, just stating a fact. I put no emphasis on any of the details, nothing against anyone was intended. I don't have anything against anyone because of their denomination, your still a thinking person. I may DISAGREE with some of the ideas, but again, there was no offence meant by my post, and I apologize if it's actually a big deal in your respective culture.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Quote from: danflorreguba on February 03, 2013, 12:45:35 AM
Wow... Wasn't expecting a flame war to erupt, just stating a fact. I put no emphasis on any of the details, nothing against anyone was intended. I don't have anything against anyone because of their denomination, your still a thinking person. I may DISAGREE with some of the ideas, but again, there was no offence meant by my post, and I apologize if it's actually a big deal in your respective culture.

Your post was okay, it was PluggFiretail's post. I'm not pointing out Plugg, it's just that some people make jokes like that, and they're not funny.  :(

Romsca

Back on topic! Ghostwriter?

Mattio

Well I don't think ghost write

Romsca

That's not what we mean Mattio...but it's okay  ;)

Tam and Martin

I hope there's a new book!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dannflower Reguba

uuuhuhh... so many circles..... getting dizzy.  ;D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Mattio

winifred

Wow Dannfloreguba!!!!!! :o
Where do fellow homeschoolers get to meet this,.......Brian Davis b/c I'd LOVE to meet him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And please, is there anything else you can spill to us?? ??  A new Redwall book...............*sobs* I would make it last..... 1 chapter a week ;D ohhhh I hope this is true and that it comes soooooon!!!
Dannflor........... any more info? This is BIG!!!!!!! :o  I know you can't say much but could you give us a title? a storyline? Anything??!!! >:( JK :)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: winifred on February 06, 2013, 03:58:48 AM
Wow Dannfloreguba!!!!!! :o
Where do fellow homeschoolers get to meet this,.......Brian Davis b/c I'd LOVE to meet him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And please, is there anything else you can spill to us?? ??  A new Redwall book...............*sobs* I would make it last..... 1 chapter a week ;D ohhhh I hope this is true and that it comes soooooon!!!
Dannflor........... any more info? This is BIG!!!!!!! :o  I know you can't say much but could you give us a title? a storyline? Anything??!!! >:( JK :)

Brian Davis didn't get the manuscript! His friend...... errr..

Well anyway, we had a field trip to some place that I can't name (I don't remember, I would if I remembered) and turns out it's Brian Davis.... Some dude I've never heard about before. I'm really unhappy because I HATE English (my Mom doesn't always explain these field trips very well :D), and during the course of the day I got hooked to his writing style.

As for more info, I've told you a lot of the stuff I found out, and don't feel comfortable saying anymore (don't know NOTHIN' about plotline, title, or any of that stuff). Wish I knew more, but I don't.

(P.S. I have 10 of his books, and they are ALL signed.  ;D)

As for meeting him, he was in the Wisconsin area, and a lot of his conventions are actually scheduled for Homeschoolers (I'm pretty sure they homeschool), and rest assured you'd REALLY like him if ever you meet him, he's hilarious.  :D  

BTW Welcome back to our world.  :D

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Again, there is nothing impermissible about discussing the manuscript, though after what has so far been posted, there is little more to post.
The 'friend' Dannflorreguba alludes to, I imagine is the same close family friend I know of, who in the last four days has said the family has yet to decide what to do with what is completed of the work (which would include no ghostwriter or publication has been selected or in the near future.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Dannflower Reguba

Do you mind posting the story? I'd like to see how this matches up with what I know, and do you know what this "Friend's" job is? That would be helpful.  :)