News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Super Bowl XLIX! :D

Started by Romsca, February 04, 2013, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do think/hope will win?

Seahawks
Patriots

Romsca

Seahawks. Because the Patriots cheated.

Unimaginative

My Packers shoulda won that.  :'(

The worst thing is that the onside kick was dropped by the Tight end, and 50% of their job is catching the ball. The other half is blocking for the people who usually catch the ball.

Packers probably woulda beat the Pats too.  :'(
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

James Gryphon

Hi, Romsca.

I'm not a gridiron football (or any other kind of football, actually) fan, but I'd prefer the Seahawks to win.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

The Patriots need to boil in humiliation, anyway, I don't really care for either team, but the Patriots are playing the Seahawks so therefore, the Seahawks must win.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Wot, wot!

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Romsca

Quote from: James Gryphon on January 31, 2015, 04:18:57 PM
Hi, Romsca.

I'm not a gridiron football (or any other kind of football, actually) fan, but I'd prefer the Seahawks to win.

Neither is my math teacher. She said she's watching the puppy bowl on Animal Planet  :)

Hickory

Has anyone heard of the bet between chris evans and Chris Pratt? About who would win? It's quite funny.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Me + Super Bowl = Me snoring. What's the big deal about watching people run around with a ball, again? I dun get it.

SilentSam

Quote from: HanNorwood on January 31, 2015, 04:17:03 PM
My Packers shoulda won that.  :'(

True. But in the Super Bowl, since Packers aren't in it,
SEAHAWKS I guess, I don't really care who wins that much though.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Rainshadow

I'm currently sitting in the family room on my Kindle, not paying attention to the game in front of my face at all.  Go Hawks, I suppose.  :P  I'd still rather be playing Dragon Age, though.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Do we know who won yet? I was watching the game earlier, but now...just here.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Score
  Currently the score is:  Patriots: 28, Seahawks: 24, with... 20 seconds left, I think?
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!