News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Super Bowl XLIX! :D

Started by Romsca, February 04, 2013, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do think/hope will win?

Seahawks
Patriots

James Gryphon

Welp, the good guys lose*.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

Congrats, Patriots fans...  *Goes back to listening to the sad fireworks of defeat being shot off in my neighbourhood*  (Seriously, I'm very sure those fireworks are only being shot off because people bought fireworks for when the Seahawks won, but when they lost, they just went, "Well, may as well just fire them off anyway...")
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

BOOOOOOOO. Just kidding, I didn't care that much anyway, lol

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

THANK GOODNESS! THAT WAS INCREDIBLE!

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

Apparently the Seahawks' last twenty seconds was the "worst play call in human history".
« Subject to editing »

Eulaliaaa!

Oh darn, I was rooting for the Seahawks...  :(
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Banya

My favourite part of the game was in the 4th quarter...when my university sent out an email cancelling my 4.5 hours of classes tomorrow because we got several feet of snow today and it'll keep up all night.  Snow day!!!

Oh, and I though it was a good game with good commercials.  The fight in the last 18 seconds was especially exciting.  Congrats Soren!

Delthion

Well, the world is ending, the Patriots have another Super Bowl win...*all of a sudden huge meteor crashes into Earth.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: James Gryphon on February 02, 2015, 03:49:59 AM
Apparently the Seahawks' last twenty seconds was the "worst play call in human history".
It was. Who throws on the one yard line with Beast Mode back there?
@Bayna Thanks, whew I am so relieved.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on February 02, 2015, 05:20:20 AM
Quote from: James Gryphon on February 02, 2015, 03:49:59 AM
It was. Who throws on the one yard line with Beast Mode back there?
I know it, and I'm not even a football fan.

Somebody's losing their job after that play.

The one good thing about it is that it took the sting out of the Patriots winning; that play was so stupid it couldn't be argued the Hawks deserved to win.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

I dunno. . . so disappointing. . .

Still, regardless of the outcome, that was a GOOD GAME! Tough play on both sides, and a close score. And that one catch at the goal line when the ball bounced off his body. . . :D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

I believe the patriots won. I have no idea what this is but I saw something about in my emails.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Søren

Quote from: The Mask on February 02, 2015, 05:47:18 AM
I believe the patriots won. I have no idea what this is but I saw something about in my emails.
It's glorious American Football, man! The Super Bowl is the championship! :D

Dawnwing

The Packers are my team, and they lost in the semifinals, so I didn't watch this year.  I suppose I was cheering for the Seahawks, though; better to lose to the champion rather than the runner-up.

Lady Ashenwyte

:(

Won't there be a game on next Saturday?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.