A challenge to artists

Started by Captain Tammo, February 04, 2013, 10:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

Whoa! Cool!

Now my art is really going to look like a beginner.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Redwaller on February 06, 2013, 01:01:14 AM
Whoa! Cool!

Now my art is really going to look like a beginner.

Thanks, I am sure yours will look good. I just got better by doing more and more.

click the banner

Mattio

wow very nice leatho I wish I could draw like you but I know I need practice to get better

Rainshadow

That looks really cool, Leatho!  I especially like the sword.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Redwaller

Yeah, Hey Rain, why don't you give it a go!  :)

Mattio

yeah do it rain you won't do worse than me

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwaller on February 06, 2013, 02:03:20 AM

Naw, I'm not very good with Egyptian style stuff.  Though, maybe in April I might do stuff.  I've got more time in April.  Maybe.  Not a promise, just a maybe, but a strong maybe.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 06, 2013, 02:04:59 AM

Naw, I'm not very good with Egyptian style stuff.  Though, maybe in April I might do stuff.  I've got more time in April.  Maybe.  Not a promise, just a maybe, but a strong maybe.

I really hope you get some of your drawing up rain!

click the banner

Redwaller

Naw, I'm not very good with Egyptian style stuff.  Though, maybe in April I might do stuff.  I've got more time in April.  Maybe.  Not a promise, just a maybe, but a strong maybe.
Would you post your already made art for us instead, please?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwaller on February 06, 2013, 02:06:28 AM

Naw, I'm not very good with Egyptian style stuff.  Though, maybe in April I might do stuff.  I've got more time in April.  Maybe.  Not a promise, just a maybe, but a strong maybe.
Would you post your already made art for us instead, please?

Possibly sometime in the near future, but at the moment I'm not able to.  I first need to find the camera, lol.  No idea where it went!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on February 06, 2013, 02:07:31 AM
  Possibly sometime in the near future, but at the moment I'm not able to.  I first need to find the camera, lol.  No idea where it went!

Start looking girl!

click the banner

Mattio

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on February 06, 2013, 12:55:04 AM
Here it is

WOW THAT LOOKS FANTASTIC! Thanks for making it pal! :D

It doesn't matter if you're good or not! I was just curious as to how the reader of the fanfic drew the captain in their head. The reason I asked artists to do it is so that I could get good representations of it. However I don't see a difference between good and bad fanfic art! If anybody wants to give it a go, ill see to it that nobody will think poorly of it!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior