News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

A challenge to artists

Started by Captain Tammo, February 04, 2013, 10:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Romsca on February 08, 2013, 12:51:46 AM
Great pictures both of you! I am going to post mine soon (before Saturday)

Quote from: 321tumbler on February 06, 2013, 04:26:59 PM
I'll try, but it might be in black and white.

How're they coming you guys??? We can't wait to see 'em!!!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Romsca

It's done. It'll be up later today hopefully

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Romsca

cregga rose eyes

I hope you didn't want us to ask to draw him:
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Redwaller

Captain Tammo

You guys, THESE ARE INCREDIBLE!!!!! ;D thanks for taking part in this!

If you would like to make other creations, I'd be more than happy to give you another challenge! Just shoot me a PM ;)

And if you want to create him, go for it!! The purpose of this is to see how people develop a character based on a few details I give them. It's truly fascinating!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Mattio

*POW* make more of these challenges please!

Leatho Shellhound

All I can say is WOW!!!! You all did a GREAT JOB!!!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Captain Tammo

Would you guys like another challenge??? ::)

Romsca

Redwaller

sure, but I'll also do what you asked for too.

Captain Tammo

Ok I am going to leave this one very vague and see what you guys come up with. This time it is not a character, but a ship!

However this is no ORDINARY ship! No this is a ship that took YEARS on a lonely island to build. This is an airship!

It was made with the hull of a crashed ship and some cloth serving as a balloon(s) that kept it up. Now it sails the skies looking for the very villain illustrated in the last challenge! It's name? The Skyspark. What I'd like you to do is create the Skyspark how you imagine it!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000