The Windy Moors

Started by Nobody, February 06, 2013, 09:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattio

"Oh really Ho? I know you're the senseless one cause..." Enjorlas pounced on Holm and started to wrestle.

Nobody

A large, black paw came between the two, aiming to smack them apart. "Enough of that! If you want to wrestle, take it outside, you dibbuns!" snapped Tranquility, her voice gaining a harsh edge.

Jetthebinturong

"Why should I?" said Asol to Sasam "It's not like we're going to need them!"
Just as he said that a bunch of coyotes leaped out of the bushes around of them
"Give us all yer vittles!" growled one brandishing a pike, a larger one cuffed him around the head "I thin I'll do the talking here" he leaned against his axe
"Good day to ye gentlebeasts, I am Mord Katar, ruler of these lands and you have to pay a tax of vittles to cross them"
Asol winked at Sasam "Well that seems fair" he said, reaching into his satchel. Mord grinned, these cats were obviously intimidated by him.
Asol pulled a dirk out of his bag and Sasam whipped out his sword "For Javilak!" they yelled, launching themselves on the coyotes. Mord cursed and leaped out of the way as Sasam cannoned towards him. Meanwhile Asol was duling with a large brown coyote.

(Mord's bluffing, I know you said there was no ruler)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Nobody

Tranquility sighed and left the cave. She was not seen often by many, so there were many in these moorlands who didn't know her.

Rainshadow

Holm shoved Enjorlas off of him, growling slightly.  "You know I've never liked wrestling, Enjy.  And I hate that nickname.  It's like calling John 'Jojo'!"
  John rolled his eyes.  "Don't call me that, Holm."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Why has no one posted for ages?

Mattio

"Don't coll him jojo ho.Or me enjy."

Jetthebinturong

Mord whacked his axe handle against Sasam's leg and he went reeling into the ground. Mord advanced on him, axe raised.

Asol stabbed the brown coyote under the chin with his dirk, whipping around he slashed another across the face and kicked him into Mord who went crashing to the ground.

OOC: Come on guys, Sasam and Asol can't fight off a horde of vermin on their own

Jetthebinturong