News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Retake Redwall Discussion

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 09, 2013, 06:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How did Martin's sword end up in Mossflower?

It was hidden before the abbey was conquered
A slave snuck it out and hid it
A vermin stole it- but then got lost and died in the woods
It's been lost or hidden away for a long time before the abbey was taken
None of the above (please post a suggestion)

Corporal Firalay

How far from the Abbey are Liath, Marco, Polo, Fire and the otterpair, Kaijo and Misak? Just wondering :)
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

KitrallStreamrippler

Er, good question- I have no idea. ;D Um, just a couple of days' journey, shall we say? It makes for enough time to have some trouble/adventures, but it keeps it from getting too drawn-out. What do you guys think?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

Corporal Firalay

"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt

W0NWILL

Kit, I'm gonna trash Vespar. Replace her with a slightly reformed Tailli.

Name: Tailli
Species: Squirrel
Appearance: White fur and large pink eyes, albino. She has a small tail compared to the majority of squirrels. She wears a brown dress with a white shirt underneath. Her belt is wrapped loosely about her waist, a large part of it is hanging free in a loop. She has a rather frail appearance, but don't let that fool you, she is rather strong.
Personality: She's reckless and daring, in an almost fool-hardy sort. She's an impulsive liar, meaning that she feels the need to lie even when the circumstances don't need her to. She doesn't care of other's opinions of her, and is a sociopath. She is nearly unable of feeling emotions of love or caring, and if one were to threaten her acquaintance's lives(She doesn't have friends), she'd simply shrug and walk away. She rarely feels fear, though when she does, it's consuming, rendering her temporary paralyzed. When she feels hate, it is not without good reason. She struggles to understand sentiment, love, and many other things normal beasts feel. Her favourite line, though she doesn't get to use it often is 'Shut up, I'm having an emotion.' However, she is slowly learning emotions and sentiment.
Strengths: Physically strong, sociopathic, can lie and deceive
Weaknesses: Reckless, impulsive liar, sociopathic, can't fight well
History: She was born in Mossflower woods as a normal, albeit albino squirrel. During her dibbunhood, she lived with her parents in a treehouse in a willow that dips down into a little stream off the River Moss. After dibbunhood, she slowly became emotionless and less attached. When a fire started, spreading from a careless campfire to her tree. She watched her parents being engulfed in flames. She could of helped them, but she had seen no reason to. She had become a sort of monster, capable of watching gruesome deaths without batting an eye. Everyone she met shielded away from her once they heard her story about being in a position to help her parents, but not. She didn't understand why they were seemingly afraid of her, and still doesn't know today. She helped with a vermin invasion at Redwall in the past(See Norham), though more on the side of the vermin than the Redwallers. However, she did reform herself late in the battle, but didn't let anyone know for fear of seeming weak and sentimental.

KitrallStreamrippler

That's fine. :) It's nice to know that Tailli can change if she wants to. (A little bit, anyway.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Corporal Firalay

Just my official alt thingy.

Name: Lilipili Snowray
Species: Mouse
Weapons: Er, cuteness?
Appearance: She is a tiny little mousebabe with white fur and tan markings. She has little brown eyes, a small babe-size tail and wears a ragged little slavedress.
Side: Redwall
History: Lilipili was born into the slave life. She has only known harsh rations and hard work. Her father died half a season back in winter. Since there are no other babes inside Redwall, as they were a priority to keep away from the battle, Lilipili is well-known by all the slaves. Her mother is about to die in the RP ;)
Other: It might be fun if someone wants to be Stradd's young vixen friend (see the RP), and she decides to look after the babe and gets chucked out? I don't know, just a suggestion ;)

KitrallStreamrippler

Very nice. I was wondering if Lilipili would become as actual played character (well, every character is played, but you know what I mean).

Corporal Firalay

I didn't think she would, but she's too cute to let go :3 So Stradd must die. Heh.
Is that ok?

KitrallStreamrippler

@Firalay: Totally fine. He is your character.

Query- I am potentially going to be gone for a few days, can I ask someone to take over my characters while I'm gone? I don't know if you can do that in RPs or not... Just checking.

Quickpaw

Kitrall, I'm pretty sure you can. I might not be the best at it, but of no one else wants I will.

I'm going to make another horde beast, and my first ever female character.
I LOVE 80's music.

Quickpaw

Name: Vali Quickpaw
Species: Weasel
Weapons: Cutlass and throwing daggers
Appearance: Vali has a slightly lighter coat than Vash, and it's a lighter brown. He underbelly is still tan like Vash's. Her head fur is long, and she keeps the back up in a messy ponytail while the front is low enough to partly cover her eyes. Unlike Vash, she has two teeth that stick out of her mout in the front. She has to small golden hoop earrings in her left ear, and her moms bracelet on her right wrist. She wears ripped tan pants and a green blouse.
Side: Vermin horde
History: when her parents died and she though that Vash had along with them, she ran away. Eventually she ran into the horde and they took her in. She eagerly joined them, wanting nothing but revenge on the woodlanders. She was young when Redwall was captured, and has grown a little. She hates all woodlanders, even dibbuns, unless they're orphans. She has a big soft spot for orphans.
Other: she has some authority in the horde, and no one treats her differently for being a weaselmaid.
I LOVE 80's music.

Corporal Firalay

Ooh, cool!

I don't think I would be the best person to look after Liath, cos my other char is in looove with her! So that would be bad :/

W0NWILL

I can potentially look after Liath.

KitrallStreamrippler

@ Quickpaw- Accepted. It's interesting to think of Vash having a long-lost sister.
@ Firalay- :) I could tell. Who knows, Liath might figure it out too someday. ;)

And thanks you guys, I was just asking 'cause I didn't want to hold up the RP. However, my friend has not called me back, so it looks like I'm not going. Sorry for causing a fuss about it... It was kinda stupid.