News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Retake Redwall Discussion

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 09, 2013, 06:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How did Martin's sword end up in Mossflower?

It was hidden before the abbey was conquered
A slave snuck it out and hid it
A vermin stole it- but then got lost and died in the woods
It's been lost or hidden away for a long time before the abbey was taken
None of the above (please post a suggestion)

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

KitrallStreamrippler

*sighs in relief* Thanks guys. It's embarrassing how relieved I am. Yep, I'm kind of a weirdo. :)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Mattio

No no your not. You should see my sister.

Dannflower Reguba

Ha ha!  :D Being worried abour your first RP is nothing new, everyone has that. And as far as wanting to keep on going, Of course! This is probably the Rp I'm looking most forward to! (My RP that I was starting went down the drain, and this was like, right next to it in importance).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

KitrallStreamrippler

All right, so, I think I'm going to start the RP later today, if you guys think it's ready. We have most of our character slots filled, and a basic plot with a few structuring details. Martin's sword is hidden somewhere in Mossflower Woods, right? When and where, though? I feel like if I decide I'll just be over-controlling or whatever. Oh, I know! I'll put up another/a different poll. That should work, right?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Mattio

Well I think it should be near the back door to brockhallg

Rainshadow

I think that one of the vermin who took over the Abbey stole it, was chased and got lost in Mossflower.  He found Brockhall and went inside, only to die of a mysterious illness or something along those lines.  Maybe he was killed by a descendant of the snakes from Triss.  That'd be interesting, a snake with Martin's sword.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

It's already happened doctor rain

Rainshadow

Mattio

Redwall asmodeus has martins sword

Rainshadow

Quote from: Mattio on February 19, 2013, 11:33:16 PM
Redwall asmodeus has martins sword

Oh.  Lol, I really need to read these books again.  ::)

Mattio

Oh you really didn't know? I bought you were just being stupid

Rainshadow

Haha, I was being pretty stupid, I think.  ;)  I should be reading these books again instead of spending all my time being busy!  :P

Dannflower Reguba

I think that it should be the slae snuck it out. That slave is pretty old, and when he leads us to the resting place the sword is gone!  :o
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This