News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Retake Redwall Discussion

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 09, 2013, 06:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How did Martin's sword end up in Mossflower?

It was hidden before the abbey was conquered
A slave snuck it out and hid it
A vermin stole it- but then got lost and died in the woods
It's been lost or hidden away for a long time before the abbey was taken
None of the above (please post a suggestion)

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 04, 2013, 04:22:14 PM
Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on March 04, 2013, 03:11:48 PM
Okay- thank you so much for letting me know. I'm not only weird, but inexperienced, which isn't a very good combination. Now I know it's just me- you don't have to post more or whatever. Again, thank you. *sigh* I'm so weird...

Nah, everybody's weird.  It's the new normal.  ;)

Drat! That means I'm going to have to find a new weird! My whole point in being weird was to escape being normal!  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

KitrallStreamrippler

Just be crazy- it's the most fun of all! ;D
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey,Kitrall, you joined my RP, and I hadn't even noticed yours, sorry. Would you mind if I joined?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

You don't have to be sorry. I'm really enjoying your RP- It would be a pleasure to have you in mine. ;D Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be going anywhere right now...
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

Name: Vash Quickpaw
Species: Weasel
Weapons: His father's knife
Appearance: he wear a red sash and an open green vest over it. He also wears tan, ripped shorts. He has brown eyes and slightly lighter brown fur with a tan under belly. He's a little tall and somewhat muscular.
Personality: he's somewhat impatient and usually a loner. He hates being discriminated for being a weasel, but is also used to it.
Side: neutral, though he is a thief.
History: when he was just a dibbun, his parents where killed by a badger who thought that Vash's parents had stolen his wife's necklace, which they hadn't. He grew up in the streets, stealing to survive. Now he is a thief in the woods, and is very quick and stealthy.
Other: He isn't that good at fighting, but he can dodge and run.

I need another Roleplay and this looks cool. Mind if I use Vash?
I LOVE 80's music.

Quickpaw

Name: Rath Deathswipe
Species: Rat
Weapons: Fangs, strength, two handed sword.
Appearance: Rath is a huge beast. Though shorter than a badger, he is taller than almost any other beast he has encountered. He has a buttoned-up red vest and brown kilt. His fur is dark brown and he has red eyes with large, black pupils. He also has a scabbard on his belt that carries his large sword. Though it is a two handed weapon, Rath prefers to wield it with one. He does this because he is not only better at single-handed wielding, but to also show of his strength. He also has to scars that are right next to each other that he got when he wrestled with a wildcat, and won.
Side: He is in the vermin horde
History: he has worked hard ever since he joined the horde as a young and eager beast. From his hard work he got not only improvement in his abilities, but a rise in ranks. He still serves Tzarin with the upmost loyalty and service, and will never let her down.
Other: Is it okay if Rath is the right-hand beast/ a commander for Tzarin?
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Accepted- sounds cool! Oh, by the way- it's fine with me if Rath is commander etc. to Tzarin, but it's really up to Wonwill.

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Norham Waterpaw

I'll just use Norham, like in my RP. Same backstory, but at this point Riggaeo's was killed by Norham.

( I gonestly don't know who's gonna kill him in my RP. Maybe someone besides Norham? )
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

That's fine. I've seen the sheet, so if you don't want to re-type the whole thing, you don't have to.

Norham Waterpaw

Corporal Firalay

Name: Panster Fistlebow
Species: Hare
Weapons: Bow and arrows, hindlegs and foot paws, javelin
Appearance: A lean and dark brown coloured hare with white belly, paws and inner ear tuft thing-gummy's. He carries a small wooden flute, bow and arrows, javelin and a bold sense of humour and courage.
Side: He is with the Redwaller's.
History: Panster is a bit of everything - bard, glutton, jester and warrior. He was a babe of the resident hare of Redwall when it was taken over, and he and his mother escaped before the battle as it was no place for a babe. His mother taught him everything she knew afore she was captured and he was left alone in the woodlands to grow up and practise his shooting under the shadow of the vermin tyrant.
Other: Since the RP has started Pan will just pop up as rogue hares do! ;) Aaand be smitten with Miss Liath!
Other Other: I am very happy to play Hordebeasts and woodlanders when seen fit - just useless characters like a babby mole or a weasle that gets slaughtered, just to add to the effect ;)
Other Other Other: I have read through the RP so far and love it!
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

KitrallStreamrippler

Welcome to the RP! Thank you for volunteering to play "useless" (as you put it) characters- it really does help.  :)

Corporal Firalay

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on March 21, 2013, 02:38:22 PM
Welcome to the RP! Thank you for volunteering to play "useless" (as you put it) characters- it really does help.  :)

Yay! I'm really looking forward to getting into it!
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0