News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Crossed Swords Discussion

Started by BrookSkimmer, February 11, 2013, 05:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Whew. My heart was racing when I looked at the stats and results but when I saw that I did pretty well in the third round I was better. Good Job everyone else too!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Icefire

Great job, folks! May the final round be just as great as the previous three!
@Brook: It looks like you have Nevfae and Spera backwards on the overall rankings.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Leatho Shellhound

You guys and gals did an awesome job!!!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

DanielofRedwall

Fantastic posting. It was a pleasure to read and judge the posts, there was some really beautiful writing from everyone! Congratulations everyone, keep up the good work. :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

BloodGullet

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on May 22, 2013, 10:42:12 PM
I suggest making your first post in the next thread a sort of "he actually fainted and is still sort of alive" type of deal. If not, you'll not be able to finish the tournament.

Hi all, couldn't help popping back in to check on results.  Now that I read the great stats for everyone and see the discussions, I may consider jumping back in, but not sure how to work the logic out.  Should she come back form the dead, sort of sent back to complete a mission for good kind of theme, or as a spirit?  I could see that happening.  I think I could be up for that now that I've had time to take of other things.
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

Redwaller

Option: She wakes up in a cave, with another beast taking care of her?

WarriorOfMossflower

Everybody did wonderfully! I'm glad I get to roleplay with you all. You're great.
@Icefire: Looks like I just can't shake you, huh?  ;) I'm starting to worry that we might have a draw. Just kidding.  ;D
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Rainshadow

Whoa, I'm actually very surprised that I got that high of a score for the duel!  I thought that she was pretty much just the blubbering wounded animal in the sand, throwing random attacks at her enemy, lol.  ::)
  Anyway, good job, everybody!  I enjoyed reading all of your duels!  :)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

You're posts were really good Rain!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tam and Martin on May 27, 2013, 10:55:17 PM
You're posts were really good Rain!

Thank you!  Though, I'd have to say, some of the other members, like BloodGullet, Ice, Ceteruler, Warrior, etc. were much better than me.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BloodGullet

Quote from: Redwaller on May 27, 2013, 07:16:42 PM

not a bad idea, but I think she's now kind of an outcast from both camps - the woodlanders look at her as part of the vermin crew, and the pirates will look on her as a deserter.  So, she will have to 'transform' into something new.  I think I have half of it written in my head now anyway, lots of options, but I'll see where the story takes itself.
When ye hear me muzzle lock, say yer prayers, ye bilgerat!

Icefire

Quote from: WarriorOfMossflower on May 27, 2013, 07:46:52 PM
Everybody did wonderfully! I'm glad I get to roleplay with you all. You're great.
@Icefire: Looks like I just can't shake you, huh?  ;) I'm starting to worry that we might have a draw. Just kidding.  ;D
Crazy, huh? I totally thought you would pull ahead this round!
@Brook: What happens if there's a tie?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Redwaller

Quote from: BloodGullet on May 28, 2013, 02:32:42 AM
Quote from: Redwaller on May 27, 2013, 07:16:42 PM

not a bad idea, but I think she's now kind of an outcast from both camps - the woodlanders look at her as part of the vermin crew, and the pirates will look on her as a deserter.  So, she will have to 'transform' into something new.  I think I have half of it written in my head now anyway, lots of options, but I'll see where the story takes itself.
I don't know if you thought about this, but since both sides were fighting, and you come back soon after, they might not notice you were gone.

BrookSkimmer

Round 4 is opening on Sunday the 2nd!! Get ready :D

Tam and Martin