News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Battle for the Diamond in the Gorge

Started by Leatho Shellhound, February 14, 2013, 05:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Sophel couldn't help but laugh at this seemingly idiotic leader, "Are you seroiusly trying to out-climb a squirrel? What ludicrousy!" The squirrel shot up another wall when Bloodfur reached halfway, "Aww, too bad!" He started shoving shale slates over the edge at the (fox?).

OOC: I highly doubt tieing daggers to your feet would allow you to climb a rock face.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

WarriorOfMossflower

Rexinan listened closely. She thought she could hear...daggers? In the shadowy murk of the gorge, she could just make out a beast scaling the wall. But it wasn't a squirrel, it was...a fox? With daggers tied to his feet? What was next, flying hedgehogs? Rexinan swung closer to the fox, her nimble paws finding every hold in the rock face possible. She crept stealthily across the cliff face with grace that only a squirrel could manage.
Just then, she thought she heard Sophel's laugh. Pieces of shale began raining down, and she pressed herself flat against the wall to avoid being hit. Even so, she was clipped on the ear, and let out a quiet squeak. She drew back into the shadows, fearful that the fox had heard her cry.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Jetthebinturong

Bloodfur decided to stop taking things slowly and ripped the daggers from his feet while bounding after Sophel using the cracks in the rocks as pawholds.

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Dannflower Reguba

"You insult me with your very attempt at climbing lazy bones! Get a grapnel and be slow poke!" Sophel ran to his left side along the crag a ways, and then swiftly scaled higher along the wall, and climbed toward the camp, the Mole must've made it to the camp awhile ago.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

WarriorOfMossflower

Rexinan watched Sophel scaling the cliff face. Being as silent as possible and using all of her squirrelly stealth, she followed him, hoping to catch up with him before the fox did.

Jetthebinturong

Bloodfur clambered onto a ledge jutting out of the side of the gorge  and leaped from it aiming to land on Sophel
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Tam and Martin

Bexor stood and watched as Bloodfur landed on Sophel. HE cried out to anyone listening and charged in

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Any way lets take this RP some were, right now we  are just climbing around on a wall saying who can climb faster.

So could you please bring  Sophel and Bloodfur down. Thank you.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

BrookSkimmer

OOC: Ok, I've been reading to catch up and this is gonna be my call as a mod here. No more fighting about who's character is "better" at this or that. That's really not what role play here is supposed to be about. We should be working together to create a story that is fun to read and to write.

Everyone needs to understand that if a character insults another character it is not supposed to be used as an insult to the writer. No more bickering about little things, it's time to move things ahead.

We need to work out the plot a little so people know how to role play it out. Please take a trip to the OOC board for this RP to get some details fixed.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I've been working my way to the camp, that was my next move, BTW I don't see anyone leaping across a gorge wall that far, litereally immpossible... Unless you're God. BIC:

Sophel saw Rexinan, and needed to be able to get back to camp. He dropped down the liff face, hard and fast. When he hit the ground even with the roll, the impact drove hard on his legs. The squirrel forced himself back up and called to Rexinan, "Get down and let's move! We need ta get back to camp or we're hordebait!" He waited for his companion.

WarriorOfMossflower

Rexinan nodded agreeably. She scampered down the cliff and leaped when she was a few feet from the ground, landing on her footpaws lightly.
"Let's go."

Dannflower Reguba

Sophel ran as fast as he could, he was still suffering from the shock of the drop, and almost fell flat on his face at one point.

WarriorOfMossflower

Rexinan moved a little closer to Sophel, offering her own speed and stamina for him to borrow by leaning slightly on her shoulder. She did not dare glance over her shoulder for signs of pursuit: if there were any, she would know very soon.

Leatho Shellhound

Rooksod had moved his creatures in advancement on the foxes. Useing the water and wall face as a diffence.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Sophel gladly accepted Rexinan's help. The reverbarations were easing, but he would still be a bit out of order.