News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Gandalf or Dumbledore?

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 16, 2013, 03:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is more awesome?

Dumbledore
Gandalf

KitrallStreamrippler

Personally, I think Gandalf is way cooler. I mean, look:

This is Dumbledore: "I basically rely on my magic, and though I am pretty friendly, I'm regarded as a crazy old coot. Oh, and I died." (Sorry, Harry Potter fans)

This is Gandalf: "I ride around on a horse wielding a staff and a sword, smiting goblins and orcs. I rarely use my magic, but when I do, it's SUPER AWESOME and just at the right times. I can be kind of scary sometimes, but I'm mostly regarded as a wise and capable leader. Oh, and when I died, I came back stronger.

Have fun!  ;D
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

phoenixfoden

Mattio

Martin the warrior

Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

Rainshadow

Gandalf.  Definitely Gandalf.  GANDALF RULES!!!!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

321tumbler

I'd have to say Gandalf, but Dumbeldore is awesome too.

Romsca

Rainshadow

Quote from: Romsca on February 17, 2013, 03:07:00 PM
Who's Dumbledore?

I think he's some wizard from Harry Potter.  I haven't read the Harry Potter books, so that's probably why I like Gandalf more.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dawnwing

Yes, he's from Harry Potter.

Being a huge HP fan, I'm actually surprised when I say Gandalf.  Basically for the reasons mentioned in the first post.  Dumbledore also made some dumb mistakes too.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

cregga rose eyes

Gandalf is WAY more awesome than Dumbledore.

((when I first saw the title of this topic my brain immediately thought Ganondorf I think I have been playing too much legend of Zelda...))
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Rainshadow

Quote from: cregga rose eyes on February 20, 2013, 08:32:52 PM

((when I first saw the title of this topic my brain immediately thought Ganondorf I think I have been playing too much legend of Zelda...))

Ganandorf is way cooler than both of them.  8)  :P

Romsca

Quote from: cregga rose eyes on February 20, 2013, 08:32:52 PM

LOL! I've confused the two of them many times before also!  :D

AnnaofRedwall

Gandalf is pretty cool. but in a battle between teh two, i think niether would win.. they are to well-matched
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.