Guessing game!

Started by Kitsune, February 18, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Kitsune

Skyblade

No.

PluggFiretail? (Oh, and do you have a nickname, PluggFiretail?)

Rainshadow

I call him Horton.  (He apparently played Horton in Seussical (it's a Dr. Seuss musical), which is a musical I was in recently.  Thus the nickname.  ;))

Horton?

Vilu Daskar

Skyblade

Kitsune

Nope.
People usually call me Plugg, except for Rainshadow who currently calls me Horton (She used to call me Pluggy ::) )

Skyblade?

Skyblade

Yes!  And my nickname is Sky; you can call me that or Skyblade :D

Plugg?