News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Guessing game!

Started by Kitsune, February 18, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Iie, and Deli-chan has it correct.  Ren is for the latter syllable in your name.  Fun fact: the Japanese name, Ren, means "water lily".  At least, according to some Japanese name site I found awhile back it does.

Ren-chan?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

SilentSam

Pretty sure not me...
Soren?
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Rainshadow

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Rainshadow

Er, if you're referring to Soren, you pretty much just called him a girl.  The suffix -gozen is mainly applied to women.  :P. (Then again, -chan is usually among girls, but I don't really follow that rule...  :P)

Deli-chan?

Søren

Negatory.
Rochil? (That's the dragon version of Rainshadow, right?)

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 27, 2014, 07:26:09 AM
  Er, if you're referring to Soren, you pretty much just called him a girl.  The suffix -gozen is mainly applied to women.  :P. (Then again, -chan is usually among girls, but I don't really follow that rule...  :P)

Deli-chan?

Whatever!  ;D

No.

Rain?

Rainshadow

Hai.

@Ren-chan:  Close, but no cherry pie.  Rochil isn't a dragon version of me, he's my butler.  And don't tell him you thought he was me or he'll have an absolute fit.  Trust me, you don't want to see a dragon temper tantrum.  Things tend to be destroyed.

Deli-chan?