News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Guessing game!

Started by Kitsune, February 18, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Correct. (Hmm. did you guess this because Sunday was right around the corner)

Wites
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

(it was already Sunday, so yes.)
correct!

next is.. Seb!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Sebias of Redwall

Correct!!!!!!! (Man you're good at sooth-saying)  ;)

Next is...Wites
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

all in the reflexes.
again right.

next is (shocker) Seb!

Sebias of Redwall

Ah! *gasps in shock* You're right. (For once) ;D ;) :laugh: :P *looks up into the sky innocently*

Next is...possibly...just maybe...Wites?

The Witessss

i never would have imagined how you would have guessed!

next is.. could it be.. Seb??

Sebias of Redwall

Correct!!!

Maybe...Wites??? ::)

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

The Witessss

at your becking call.

Seb?

Sebias of Redwall

Correct

I'm guessing...Wites??? (thanks a lot Russa, now i'm not sure) ;)

The Witessss

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

The Witessss