News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Guessing game!

Started by Kitsune, February 18, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Spot on, my fine fellow.

Wites get over here!!!!!!!!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

splendid guessing, comrade!

*uses my crystal ball* the next poster will be.. Seb!
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm...My magic powers trump yours.

WITES!!!!!!!!!

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

i was thinking not to post just in spite.. but..

Seb!

Sebias of Redwall

I knew you'd say that.

Hmm...Wites should be next.

The Witessss

hmm.. am i?

Seb. Seb. SEB. seb. SEB!

Sebias of Redwall

Yes??????

Wites I command you to be next. (Though if you don't I fore-told it)

The Witessss

fine. i'm here, happy now?

Seb.

Sebias of Redwall

Correct. (Yes, now I'm happy)

Wites?

Anonymous

the world may never know.

wite?

Sebias of Redwall

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Ouroboros

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Ouroboros