Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Anonymous

Perhaps...

Perhaps not...

Sebias?

Sebias of Redwall

Huh, you've been here a while.  ;) Good guess!

Tungro?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

Kreg

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

Yes sirree, it be me!

Kregio, Kregio where areth thou Kregio?

Kreg

YEAH  ยบ-) :) ;) :D ^-^ :laugh: ;D :o 8) :P

OH SEB I AM A NEB WITHOUT SEB

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm...should I post? I guess...Fine.

Kreg?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

Kreg

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!