Main Menu

Guessing game!

Started by Kitsune, February 18, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Maybe, maybe not.

Kreg?

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Anonymous

Sebias of Redwall

Kreg I'm going to punch you if that's you!

Kreg?

Anonymous

Sebias of Redwall

Kreg

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Tungro

Kreg

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Anonymous

Tungro

Nice try Kreg/Seb/Del(?)

Kreg

Anonymous

Nadaz, voice of the host

It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.