Started by Kitsune, February 18, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

No

Any way Farril.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 13, 2013, 12:52:47 AM... press and hold 'Alt' and press 0248 on the numbers on the right side of the keyboard.

Sorry to interrupt the game, but Windoze computers are so awful and non-user-friendly. Most of the key codes for the extra symbols on Mac computers are much better and many are common sense.

For example:
  • to get that symbol you hold down the Option/Alt key and press the letter o.
  • to get a cents symbol you hold down Option/Alt and press the 4 key (which on US / Australian keyboards is the $ symbol)
  • to get the Registered symbol (the R in a circle) you hold down the Option/Alt key and press the letter r
MUCH easier than trying to remember arcane four digit codes! :)

Kitsune

Romsca

No

Rain?

Anyway, for those Mac users, press control+option+command+8 and see what happens! A friend showed me this

Kitsune

Rainshadow

Nuh uh!

Leatho?

Oh, and for any Dell users (not sure if it works on other computers), press and hold Alt + F4!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Kitsune

DanielofRedwall

Incorrect.

PluggFiretail?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Rainshadow

Thou art false in thy accusation.  (Accusation?  Hmm...)

Daniel?

Kitsune

DanielofRedwall

Correct! Congratulations!

Rain?
Received mostly negative reviews.