Main Menu

Guessing game!

Started by Kitsune, February 18, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rusvul

Nope. Rain? It's been awhile since you posted...

Leatho Shellhound

She off line most of the time on Tuesdays.

No

Rus

click the banner

Rainshadow

Nope!  And no, it's Thursdays when I'm off most of the day, but Tuesday is horseback riding day.  Plus I was outside all day doing yard work.  Ugh, had to thatch the front lawn!

Leatgo?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Not leatgo, or leatho, or anybody who isn't me. :P, I'm going to guess leatho, though :P

Kitsune

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

Rainshadow

No, Dr. Rainy's not here right now.

Pluggy?

Rusvul

Nope. Hey, where is Rainy, still in the cupboard? Anyways.... I'm going to guess either Rainshadow, or, if they get out, Rainy.

Rainshadow

Yeah, Rainshadow (me) is on.  Rainy's currently in the Land of Duffers, which is on the TDL forum.  He's currently in the Insane Asylum and the TDL Party That Never Ends.  Though, technically, he's still in the cupboard.  But he's also in Narnia.  Magical cupboard, y'know.  ;)

Rus?

Kitsune

Norham Waterpaw

Nope. Guess whoo-oo?

Pluggster
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Kitsune