News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Guessing game!

Started by Kitsune, February 18, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Yeah!!!

Rain the Shadow

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Eh, close enough.  ::)

Leatho?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

No.

TNPTP is one who eats massive amounts of cake, lives in a forest filled with magic mushrooms, is a friend to twelve dwarves, reads classic literature like Moby Dick, drives a Mustang, picks their teeth with barbed wire, has a shark for a pet, has a nuclear generator for an oven, rides a horse to their bedroom, can fly, lives in the clouds part time, has met aqua man, is a master of bio-engineering, uses a tornado for a hairdryer, brushes teeth with lightning, vaults over tall buildings, knows King Kong personally, has flown a jet, has a spotless record of consistent laziness, traveled to Mordor and back, stopped by Redwall Abbey along the way, has a super computer, is a black belt in karate, drove to the bermuta triangle, ate popsicle sticks when they were young as well as Play-Dough, and last but not least, has seen one of my YouTube Movies.

Leatho Shellhound

No sorry, I wish I could ride a horse to my bedroom.

U.N.K.N.O.W.N.?

click the banner

Rusvul

Quote from: U.N.K.N.O.W.N. on May 08, 2013, 02:20:27 AM
No.

TNPTP is one who eats massive amounts of cake, lives in a forest filled with magic mushrooms, is a friend to twelve dwarves, reads classic literature like Moby [bad person], drives a Mustang, picks their teeth with barbed wire, has a shark for a pet, has a nuclear generator for an oven, rides a horse to their bedroom, can fly, lives in the clouds part time, has met aqua man, is a master of bio-engineering, uses a tornado for a hairdryer, brushes teeth with lightning, vaults over tall buildings, knows King Kong personally, has flown a jet, has a spotless record of consistent laziness, traveled to Mordor and back, stopped by Redwall Abbey along the way, has a super computer, is a black belt in karate, drove to the bermuta triangle, ate popsicle sticks when they were young as well as Play-Dough, and last but not least, has seen one of my YouTube Movies.
I'm not the next person to post, but yeah, all that is true. Except the nuclear reactor part, they shouldn't exist. if they overheat, too much risk and death and  permenant damage. Anyway, err... RAinSHadOW?

Rainshadow

Yes.  Lol, I like how Unkown's post got corrected.  Moby [bad person].  :P  Apparently you aren't allowed to say the name of that book.  ;)

Leatho?

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Maudie

Are ya blind? I ain't Rain!

El otter bandito Leatho Shellhound?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Kitsune

Now who's the blind one? ;D

Mask?

Tam and Martin

Haha I'll pop in here!

No I have no claim to any kind of disguise.

Plugg

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner