News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Most Heroic Character

Started by martins#1fan, July 13, 2011, 08:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Most Heroic Character??

Martin the Warrior
21 (33.3%)
Luke the Warrior
18 (28.6%)
Laterose of Noonvale
3 (4.8%)
Felldoh the Warrior
8 (12.7%)
Brome the Healer
3 (4.8%)
Lord Brocktree
3 (4.8%)
Janglur Swifteye
1 (1.6%)
Taggerung
5 (7.9%)
Bella of Brockhall
1 (1.6%)
Dinny Formole
0 (0%)
Grumm Trencher
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Romsca

KitrallStreamrippler

That was a tough choice! I think it's Martin because even though he had some really bad experiences, he still stayed true to the warriors' code, and was always trying to look out for his companions first.
You forgot one though. It's... argh, I've just forgotten his name- and the book!!! >:( He's a hare, and he charges a horde of vermin that are inside Redwall. He was already wounded, and he was killed pretty quickly by the vermin. I'm not sure, but I want to say his name is Brigadier something.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

WarriorOfMossflower

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on March 03, 2013, 06:21:40 PM
That was a tough choice! I think it's Martin because even though he had some really bad experiences, he still stayed true to the warriors' code, and was always trying to look out for his companions first.
You forgot one though. It's... argh, I've just forgotten his name- and the book!!! >:( He's a hare, and he charges a horde of vermin that are inside Redwall. He was already wounded, and he was killed pretty quickly by the vermin. I'm not sure, but I want to say his name is Brigadier something.
Brigadier Crumshaw? He was very heroic.  :'( I almost cried when he died.

As for my vote...it went to Martin the Warrior, of course. I did like Luke and his epic last moments, but Martin tops all.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: WarriorOfMossflower on March 03, 2013, 07:22:44 PM
Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on March 03, 2013, 06:21:40 PM
Brigadier Crumshaw? He was very heroic.  :'( I almost cried when he died.

As for my vote...it went to Martin the Warrior, of course. I did like Luke and his epic last moments, but Martin tops all.
That's it! I did cry when he died, but then again, I do that with a lot of Redwall characters. (Like Mask...)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

ZaniatheBlack

I was so sad when Mask died! He was so cool!  :'(
I am Zania the Black cat and I fear nobeast, and I vow that whoever made the stars that shine, whoever made green trees of pine, whoever dreamed up fish and mice, or sun and rain and snow and ice, that I MUST have the power in my paws,to help when there's a worthy cause!!!

R.I.P. Rose of Noonvale

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Trisscar Swordmaid47

i do love Martin, of course, but Laterose died trying to help him, so i went with her. and my sisters name is Rose.

Ungatt Trunn

I guess I'll go with Taggerung.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Martin the warrior

I Did like Tagg but sill Luke
Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

StarLaugh

I like, as a hero, Luke. He was the one who counseled Martin in the ways of BEING a warrior, and he was a hero about everything.
StarLaugh
+1 to:
- Pearls of Lutra
- Eulalia
- Rouge Crew
- Triss
- Outcast of Redwall
- Lord Brocktree
-Redwall in general

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: StarLaugh on March 17, 2013, 04:47:03 AM
I like, as a hero, Luke. He was the one who counseled Martin in the ways of BEING a warrior, and he was a hero about everything.
He was pretty heroic, but I wouldn't say that he was the MOST heroic.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Martin the warrior

HOW DARE YOU!! :o :o

just kidding, we all have are own opinions! ;D ;D
Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

Iamthatis

I think Martin is beacause without Martin there would be no Redwall Abbey. Plain and Simple.
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

The Skarzs

Can't decide! Taggerung, Luke, Martin, Lord Brocktree. . . Those are the ones I'm stuck on.  :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.