Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath smiled at the strange hare's behavior. "Well, Ah come from the Northlands, an' Ah'm travelin' sooth wi' some otherbeasts. We're goin' tae Redwall. Have ye heard of et?"

Vurrp sat next to the still form of the mousewife, gently stroking Lilipili's headfur. The old moleslave could not stop the tears rolling silently down his face. He grieved not only for the dead mousewife, but also for Lilipili. Without somebeast to look after her, it was only a matter of time before she would die too.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

"Vash, there's no need to repay me, but thanks for asking though." Norham walked back, following his old path.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Corporal Firalay

Instantly Pan's ears drooped and he let his lance paw fall still. "I'm terribly sorry to tell you, Miss Liath, but Redwall is under blighted vermin control. Dreadful stuff." He sighed, running a paw across his face.

Lilipili snuggled into Vurrp's soft mole fur. Sniffling quietly, she fell asleep with her tiny paw still interlocked with her mother's, who had left for the eternal forest once and for all. Her dreams were quiet and calm, blessed by the reawakened Warrior spirit to keep the huddled pair strong.
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

W0NWILL

Tailli wondered why they seemed to be taking little notice of her. She shrugged and headed toward where she had heard Vash's voice.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath could see by the hare's face that this was really bad news. She didn't know much about the place- she only knew what the watervole family she stayed with had told her. Then she remembered the hope and wonder that shone in their eyes whenever they spoke of Redwall Abbey. Her face clouded. "Vermin control? Tha' cannae- well, we'll just 'ave tae take et back." She grinned at her new acquaintance. "Whit d'ye say?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

Tailli turned to Liath, "Ich know thing, fool vermin, viele vermin." She said in her fake accent, "If sie knows ich bin heir."

Corporal Firalay

A rambunctious grin played on Pan's face and he saluted professionally with his spear. "Top hole! Lead me to your army, Commander Liath! I can't wait to give what-for to those vile vermin! We'll give them a real beating, wot wot!"
Suddenly a dark... shape... appeared from the bushes. She spoke in a strange language. Pan peared closer; there were white patches on her paws! What a strange old coot!, he thought.
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Just so you know, we're a short way out of the camp. I like the German, by the way. Very nice.

BIC: Liath took in the newcomer. It was a young female squirrel, dark brown almost mud-colored she thought, with a smallish tail. She looked at Pan blankly. "Whit did she say?"

W0NWILL

"Ich bin heir." Tailli said impatiently, "Ich said ich know sehr gut trick, fool vermin." She did a little bow, "Ich bin Cyrein." Cyrein was a famous warrior in Mare-Civitas(which was a different place than the Vandalands). Even though he was a mouse, and dead, Tailli had chosen to name her character after him, "Ich come from Mare-Civitas Vandalands. Sehr gut warriors."

Corporal Firalay

Pan shrugged and waggled his whiskers. He lost his words again as he looked at the lovely hare. "Beats me, larming Chiath, er, charming Liath." Quickly he inspected the strange-looking squirrel. "Hmm... something about gutting fools and being the heir to a bin."

Quickpaw

"Well, thanks a lot. So, about Redwall. I have some pretty fond memories of the place. I suppose I could-" Vash stopped talking when he heard new voiced. "Uhm, do you hear gibberish?" Vash asked Norham, faintly hearing Tailli.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Firefly scratched his head.  "Ah can 'ear soom strange baestie yappen' o'er en the distance, boot Ah dinnae ken wot or 'o et be."  He stepped closer to the noise, perking his ears up to catch what they were saying.

"Ich come from Mare-Civitas Vandalands.  Sehr gut warriors."

Fire attempted to repeat the words to those listening, and it turned out something like this:  "Ach coom from Mahre-Cahvahtas Vandaelands.  Sayr goot wahrriors."
 He shook his head.  "Ah dinnae ken wot that maens, boot et must maen somethin', otheerwahse they woodn't 'ave said et."

OOC:  Spell check hates me today.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Tailli stamped her paw in frustration, "Ich fool vermin, trick vermin." She said, "Ich," She pointed to herself. She pointed to Liath and Pan, "Sie, du,".

Corporal Firalay

"Bye the left!" cried Pan, throwing his paws up. "What a load of garbage! If we're see, and she's ick, and the vermin are- oh! She has a plan to trick the vermin!" Pan slapped a paw to his forehead. "Well, why didn't you just jolly well say so? Save us getting all hot and bothered about it, wot!"

W0NWILL

"Ich did." Tailli said, pronouncing the ich ish.