News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Tailli looked up at Vash, striving to keep recognition out of her eyes and voice, "Tailli? Nein."

Quickpaw

Vash gave her one last look before turning around and walking away. He'd have to keep an eye on that one.
I LOVE 80's music.

Corporal Firalay

Pan glanced at the weasel's back and clapped his paws together. "Righto! Shall we head back to your camp? I could eat a thousand Summer salads, or a hundred blackberry and meadowcream tarts, or a dozen pots of leek and onion double-gravy soup, or-"
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

W0NWILL

Tailli rolled her eyes, "I thought you'd learn to tell when I was lying, Vash." She said, voice dripping with contempt. She scrubbed vigorously at her face, rubbing the mud off. Her natural fur color(which wasn't natural at all) showed. The albino shook her head, "Well, wearing mud is uncomfortable. Hot and itchy." She grumbled.

Quickpaw

Vash nodded at what Pan had said and starting walking, not looking back to see Tailli.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Tailli turned to Liath, scratching at the still-muddy fur, "Now, business. I can get into Redwall, convince them that I don't care what happens to you lot, and then become an inside voice. Of course," She added, "S'long as you pay me enough."

Quickpaw

Vash sighed. He hated that squirrel. Always has, always will. He had suspicious about her from the beginning. It would have saved them a lot of trouble the last time he was here if he had convinced the others of her sooner than he had...

Rath was still following Tzarin. She was his number one priority, even though he would have been honored to crush the small resistance that was amassing right outside the walls.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Tzarin reached the door to Martin's tomb. She pushed on it. It didn't open. She ran her paw over it and found the nuts embedded in it. She pushed one, and began pushing them all. She had read that you had to push on the bits of metal, but the book didn't say which one. She finally found the right one and stepped into the tomb of Martin the Warrior.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath was flabbergasted at the squirrel's sudden change. "Why did ye disguise yerself tae talk tae us?"

OOC: Firalay- I just read Iceclaw... and loved it! :D
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

Tailli looked over her nose at Liath, "Don't wanna be followed. I didn't know if you lot were friendly, idiotic woodlanders. And I enjoy dressing up."

Quickpaw

"What, have a problem sticking out like snow in Summer?" Vash called back almost mockingly.

Rath was about to aske if he should just break the door down when it opened. As usual, the mistress knew what she was doing. Rath followed her into the room and held his torch up, looking around.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Tailli glared in the direction of Vash, "At least I don't stink of vermin year-round." she snapped back, "I sold all you out! Who cares? The horde payed better." she didn't mention that in the end, she had helped the Redwallers. She hadn't told or let anyone know that, they would say she was getting soft a sentimental.

Quickpaw

"I stink of vermin all the time because I need a bath and haven't had the opportunity to take one recently." Vash said without turning around. "The point is, I don't trust you farther than I can throw you. And I can't through you that far" he added.
I LOVE 80's music.

Corporal Firalay

Pan collected himself and shook his head. "At least we don't have to decipher that codswallop she was jabbering earlier, wot! Load of tosh, that stuff. Now, a strapping young hare like me ought not to wait for vittles, might fade away any moment now, doncha know!" He hefted his ragged barkcloth pack to his shoulders and stood to attention, carefully noting the weasel's path incase the lovely Liath and soiled squirrel never decided to return to camp and he had to make the journey by himself.
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Quickpaw

Vash had left his soup in the camp, and headed to get it before they made the trip, not to mention before it got cold. The vittles sounded nice, but they, well, at least Liath, had showed him hospitality, and he was trying to be a better beast. Vash grabbed his improvised bowl and headed back as he ate the amazing stew.
I LOVE 80's music.