News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

"If it's a days march, then we should get going. The sooner the better." Vash said. He was starting to wonder what had happened to all of the beasts he had met while he was there the last time.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath nodded her agreement and began packing the food into haversacks and otherwise breaking camp. "Shall we take the path then, or would et be better tae stay oot o' sight? What d'ye think?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Corporal Firalay

Pan tapped his chin thoughtfully. "We should probably totter on down in the woodlands, Ta-thingy and Vash can head to the path when they need to get inside, wot."
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Quickpaw

"I'd prefer to stay out of sight, but that's just me." Vash said. Out of sight was what he was used to, and what he was good at and comfortable with.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath found a compromise. "Ye don' have tae show yerself 'til ye want tae get inside, so ye can stay oot o' sight for the journey if ye want tae."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Corporal Firalay

Pan nodded, listening to the rest of the group, but watching as the strange squirrel took her share of food. As soon as she was done, Pan checked to make sure everybeast was busy packing up before snatching up the almost empty pot and tipping the rest of the soup into his mouth.
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Norham Waterpaw

Norham motioned Vash over to him. "Hey, is that squirrel, is she the..." Norhams eyes went white with rage remembering the treachery committed by the white squirrel, he lunged forward at her.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

Tailli scrambled up quickly, but was too late to run.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham had Talili in a fierce headlock, cutting off her oxygen. Norham would not let go until she passed out. He dropped her body on the ground. She was obviously not dead. Norham yelled at the beasts around him. "Do you not know of the crime this beast, this vermin filth, has committed?!?" Norham was beginning to rock back and forth. "She is the reason Redwall is under cruel claws! She deserves to die!" Norham drew his blade.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

Tailli didn't move or speak in her defense, obviously, seeing she was unconscious. However, she had nothing to do with it this time around. She hadn't even known before last night. Sure, the first attack she had been alive for, it was partly her fault that the vermin had gotten in. Okay, entirely her fault.

Quickpaw

"Okay Norham, calm down. It's fine, I know. But we might need her." Vash said, cautiously walking forward. He was now in arms length of Norham.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham pointed his sword toward Vash now. "What, are you siding with the scum? Did you help her? Is that why?" He started to turn back to Talili

Rainshadow

Firefly took a less cautious approach, shoving his way in front of the otter.  "'Ey!  Wot d'ye think ye're doin'?  She may wheel bae the onlae way tae get intae tha' Abbey, an' ye're tryin' tae keel 'er?  Noo, Ah've seen mad, an' Ah think ye take the cake, frien'!  Kindlae poot tha' sword doon an' step awee from the marm."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Norham swayed further, until he collapsed. His rage had done its toll on him.

Quickpaw

"What?! No!" Vash sad, mad that Norham would think that he would've helped that squirrel, even in one of his rages. Then he turned to Fire. "Thanks for having faith in my abilities to help." He muttered sarcastically.
I LOVE 80's music.