News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"Wot?" Fire exclaimed, throwing his paws in the air.  "Ah was tryin' tae 'elp you!  Ah figured ye could use a paw, soo Ah stepped en.  Was tha' bad?  'Cause Ah coulda jus' let ye ge' skewered bah tha' ottah, if'n ye lahked."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

"Was talkin' about getting us into Redwall." Vash said nonchalantly.
I LOVE 80's music.

Corporal Firalay

Pan dropped the pot and closed the distance between him and the weasel and Firefly. "You two! Are we trying to save the bally Abbey, or kill each other before we leave the bloomin' camp!" He turned to Norham. "No more squirrel-attacking!" He faced Firefly and Vash. "Put your jolly arms down, comrades. We need to stick together, wot! Calls for apologies all round."
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: I would post, but I'm unconscious.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

"Well, since you have Tailli, apparently you don't need my help." Vash said, looking at Firefly
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Firefly cleared his throat.  He hadn't realized the fact that he had said something like that, and now he was quite embarrassed!  "Ahem, sorrae 'boot tha', Ah was jus' tryin' tae get Nor'am tae stop wi' the 'ole attackin' thing.  Ah didnae mean wot Ah said."  He stuck his knife back in his belt, suddenly realizing that he had been holding it this whole time.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

"Yeah, sorry for getting angry. It wasn't called for." Vash said, feeling a little stupid.
I LOVE 80's music.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: WAH!!!!!!! I GOT NOTHIN' TA DO!  ::) Somebody SLAP me the next time I try being a slave, this stinks.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Corporal Firalay

Pan nodded, pleased and clapped the pair on the back. "Good work, chaps, top hole. Now, does anyone have a way to bring round the white fuzzball?" He turned to Liath, quickly wiping clean his paws and patting down his fur.

Lilipili tapped the shoulder of a sleeping squirrel, Sodo, she recalled. "Sir," she whispered. "Mishta Sodo? Slaves 'ave to line up on da lawns now."
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Wait... huh? I thought Lilipili was outside?.?.?, and I'm wide awake heading for the orchard.... That was a ways back when I actually had reason to post though, so the forgetting is totally understandable.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Corporal Firalay

OOC: Hmm... I'm confused. Sodo is a slave right? Well, I'm just going off the fact that it is now morning and Lilipili and Vurrp etc. lay down to sleep, last time I posted :3

Quickpaw

OOC: I made another hordebeast, so I could rp with you guys, but I should pribably wait until Kitrall excepts her.

BIC: "We could dump water on her." Vash suggested, liking the idea of irritating Tailli if possible.
I LOVE 80's music.

Corporal Firalay

Panster frowned, then squatted down and rolled the squirrel's body over onto her back. He nodded sagely, inspecting the body, then stood and shrugged, a grin spreading across his face. Then he sighed. "No, better not, no matter how much jolly fun it'll be." He grabbed a cask of water from his pack, tipping some down the squirrels throat. "Anyone got any bally strong herbs?"

W0NWILL

Herbs were unnecessary, Tailli spluttered and sat up. She rubbed her throat and swore.

Corporal Firalay

Panster leapt up, corking the flask and shaking his head at the squirrel. "There's a lady here, doncha know!"