News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"Yeah? I'm one." Tailli grumbled.

Quickpaw

"Just cause your a women doesn't make you a lady." Vash pointed out. He hoped to get her as angry as possible, his own little revenge.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Tailli shrugged, "Lady is any female. That's my definition."

Corporal Firalay

Pan got a dreamy look on his face. "No, a lady is the epitome of gorgeous beauty, grace and fighting techniques; she can cook like a jolly angel, and she has such an absoballylutely adorable accent-"
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Quickpaw

Vash turned and gave Pan an awkward questioning look. That comment left him speechless, so he just gave Pan that look.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Uh, wow. it really is amazing how much you can miss in just a few hours!

BIC: Liath gave an embarrassed cough. "Ahem. Eh, noo tha' she's obviously all right, shouldn't we see tae yon unconscious otter?" She asked, gesturing to Norham.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

Tailli looked down at Norham, "Leave him. He'll try to kill me." she shrugged, "Can't imagine why. Only sold out Redwall abbey to a vermin horde several seasons ago." she looked around at their faces, "Not good?" she asked. It was a genuine question.

Corporal Firalay

Tailli's statement was enough to break Pan out of his dreamstate. "You did what!?" He almost leapt up to throttle her, but decided it was not worth looking like a hypocrite. Shrugging, he went back to cleaning the soup pot. "Scrumph, jusht nut gode, mrrumph," he said around a mouthful of potato from the bottom of the pot.
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Quickpaw

"We could use the water on him." Vash said with a shrug. Though he'd rather not, since Norham was actually his friend.

OOC: I remember that on my first forum(this is my second) if you missed a couple if hours, then you had about twenty new pages to read through. And thanks for accepting Vali, Kitrall.

BIC: Vali was watching as the slaves lined up. She had no authorization over the slaves, but she would do this anyway, even though she wasn't assigned to it. She walked down the line intimidatingly, glaring at each slave. What she was really doing was taking count of how many slaves there were, making sure they weren't missing any.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Yeah, no problem. We need more hordebeasts.

BIC: Liath eyed Tailli strangely as she gathered a pawful of mint leaves. "No, et's no' good, actually. Even thinkin' o' jest yerself- why put somebeast in power who would kill ye sooner than look at ye?" She turned to Fire. "Could ye light these please? Ah jest want 'em smolderin'," she said, holding out the mint leaves.

Vurrp shuffled his footpaws nervously, worrying about Lilipili and hoping he would not be noticed. At Redwall, 'notice' usually came in the form of a beating.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

Tailli shrugged, "If you pay me well enough. And you can't really blame me for my actions, I can't help being a sociopath." she had read up on her mental condition when she had learned to read at Redwall.

KitrallStreamrippler

"Socio- whit?" Liath asked distractedly, still holding out the mint leaves to Fire.

W0NWILL

Tailli sat again, "Sociopath. Can't feel emotions the same way you do. An otter tried to help me have feelings of sentiment." she didn't add that it had worked, somewhat.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath snorted and lit the mint leaves herself. "Ah'm sorry tae say et, but Ah don' think et worked very weel. Er, ye wouldn't be talkin' about this otter, would ye?" She asked, gesturing to Norham as she's at next to him. She put the burning mint right in front of Norham's snout, hoping the fumes would revive him.

W0NWILL

Tailli shook her head and let out a short mirthless laugh, "No, not him. He was there, though. I'm talking about a kinder otter. One that didn't hate me for shouting for vermin." she sounded almost wistful, like she missed that otter, but anyone who knew her would likely say that her throat was getting dry.