News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Firalay

OOC: Cool

BIC: Lilipili gulped and quickly followed the weaselmaid, trailing behind her slightly. She looked back at Vurrp, one or two stray tears falling from her cheeks.
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Quickpaw

Vali was supposed to get rid of the mouse babe, but she had no intention of that. She lead her through the halls, making sure that no one saw her. She led Lilipili to her room and locked the door behind them. She pulled out one of her knives and walked toward Lilipili. Vali kneeled down, and instead of attacking the young mouse, she sent the blade to her weighted ankle, unlocking the small weight from it. "You're gonna have to stay here for awhile, okay?" Vali said to Lilipili.
I LOVE 80's music.

Corporal Firalay

Lilipili gazed up at the kind-faced weaselmaid and rushed forward to give her a hug. "Lilipili stay quiet," she whispered, quickly wiping away her tears.
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt

Quickpaw

"Well, Vali thanks Lilipili for that." She said, a little relieved. She would be on some big trouble if they got caught.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath was growing impatient. "All right. Noo tha' everybeast is fine, can we please get going?" She asked as politely as she could. "Ah thought et was a day's march an' tha' we wanted tae get there as soon as possible?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

Tailli rubbed her still-muddy paws on her dress, "You won't be getting far." she said, "There's oh," she counted, tongue out of her mouth in concentration, "Seven? Of us." she scratched her tail, "Salamandastron, Southsward, the traveling mice of Mare-Civitas. They might help. Mare-Civitas mice are too helpful for their own good. Might find some sailing, perhaps." Tailli began scratching off the mud she could see and feel, "Seven can't place Redwall under siege."

OOC: Mind if I add my traveling mice groups to this?

Corporal Firalay

Pan frowned. "We jolly well know that, but can't we start it by ourselves? Duck and weave, hit and run?"

Lilipili nodded and sat down on the floor, running her small paws over the stone. They felt old and worn, weighed down by the vermin control, but Lil knew that stones in this room had kinder paws treading them right now, whether Vali was a weasel or not.

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Not at all. Sounds great. :)

Liath sighed. "Fine, but I nobeast else is goin' tae go, Ah will. Ah'd like tae get a look at et, at least. And-" she paused as a huge grin spread across her features, "-Ah'm quite guid a' stealth. Any wee vermin beasties in mah path better watch oot- no' tha' et'll help." With that, she shouldered we pack and set off south through the woodlands.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Corporal Firalay

Scrambling to pick up his pack again, Pan hurried after her. He wasn't about to be left with the squabbling trio when he could go with Liath! He devised a quick ditty as he caught up with the other hare.

"Oh, off to Redwall,
That's where we're head,
Without a full pantry,
Without a soft bed.

"But we've got ourselves Panster,
So we'll be okay!
For the dashing young hare
Will save the day-"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: It's Sodo.  ;) BIC:

Sodo smirked at the weasel as she passed by, "Make me ya wimp." He couldn't help but grin at the rat waving the spear in his face, "Beter be careful with that, you just might poke yer eye out with somethin' sharp as that."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Quickpaw

"Well, I've gotta get into Redwall either way. You coming, Norham?" he asked as he started following.

"'Ow 'bout oi poke yer guts out, ya bushy-tailed brat!" Whiptail threatened with a scowl.

"Ya hungry?" Vali asked, standing up.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham stood up slowly. "Well mates, I can't go. It'll take too long to explain, I'll come soon, count on that."
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Vurrp heard Sodo's remark and shook his head remorsefully. That squirrel was going to get in big trouble someday... OOC: Danflor- Sodo could escape, if you want . ;) I know you can get bored just being a slave at the abbey.

BIC: Liath smiled at Pan's antics. She had never met such a cheerful creature, and enjoyed his company. But when Liath saw Redwall's roof rising above the trees, she stopped and faced Pan and Vash. "Ah'm goin' tae take a short rest here to eat, then Ah'm movin' on. In silence, ye ken. Oh, an' dinnae worry if Ah disappear. Stealth is mah art."

Corporal Firalay

Pan saluted stiffly with his lance. "Top hole, mum's the word and sharp's the action! I enjoy doing a bit of ducking and weaving m'self actually." He plucked a small, fallen branch from the woodland floor and leapt into the bushes with a rustle. A minute later he appeared next to Liath on her other side with a bunch of blackberries in his paw. "I say, look at this old tucker!"

Lilipili nodded as her tummy gave a quiet rumble. "I always a-hungry." It was true, rations were sparce and what the slaves could smuggle from the fields as they worked only accounted to an ingrown potatoe or a few head of grain. Her mind wandered back down to the lawns where the slaves were lined up and she hoped that Vurrp would be okay. At least there would be more food to go around the pens now.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham slunk into the shadows, his dark fur betraying nothing. He moved silently into the woods. He stopped short of a small hole. He thumped his rudder like tail next to it three times. The small head of a vole popped out. "Well, if it ain't mista' Norrum 'imself, make ya'self at 'ome!" He shot back down the hole. Norham dropped in as well.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?