News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

OOC: And Tzarin.

BIC: Vash decided that direct confrontation was the best approach. He walked and and shouted up at the wall guard. "'Ey, down 'ere!" he yelled in a fake accent. He never really had an accent like others did.

OOC: Well, I have another tumor in my head. Surgery is tuesday, and I probably won't be on much after that.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

OOC: Marco, Polo, and Tailli have gone along.

Quickpaw

OOC: okay.

BIC: Rath waited for Tzarin to say or do something, waiting for an order.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Quickpaw on March 29, 2013, 04:31:56 PM
OOC: Well, I have another tumor in my head. Surgery is tuesday, and I probably won't be on much after that.
Sorry to hear that. Definitely praying for you, and I hope it goes well.

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 29, 2013, 02:33:05 PM
OOC: Sheesh! Do you guys EVER take a break!?  :D
Nope! XD At least, not intentionally.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

OOC: Thanks, I hope so too.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

OOC:  What?  You have a tumor?  Wow, I'll be praying for you!

BIC:  Fire quietly followed behind Vash, hiding in the bushes as he watched the weasel walk up to the Abbey.  He gasped as he looked at the walls.  Once they had been so beautiful, but now, over the countless seasons of vermin control, they were worn and covered in vegetation.  A single tear rolled down the otter's cheek, but he quickly wiped it away and focused his attention on Vash.
  Firefly felt a twinge of fear deep in the pits of his nearly bottomless stomach.  What would happen if something went wrong?  Vash could be killed!  He wondered why he was so worried about the weasel, but it was probably because that was one of the only ways to get into Redwall.  He pushed the thought of death out of his mind and continued watching.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Corporal Firalay

Quote from: Quickpaw on March 29, 2013, 04:31:56 PM

OOC: I pray everything goes well. We all are!

BIC: Pan pushed his way through some bushes to a thicket of blackberries. They were juicy fat and forgotten - nobeast had been around to pick them and the vermin certainly didn't bother. Pan swallowed a great mouthful and pointed. "Mmm, there y'are! Blackberries for everybeast!"
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Dannflower Reguba

Sodo looked upon the impending rat lazily. After a moment of staredown, and still looking lazy, he spat out, "Bite me." With more menace than a wearat standing over a dormouse.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

OOC:  Sorry for my late entry with Donna, I wasn't quite sure what to do with her until now.

BIC:  Donna the shrewmaid was standing, watching the exchange between the rat and Sodo.  She tried to not watch, fearing what would happen to Sodo, but she couldn't tear her eyes from the two.  She bit her lip, her insides shaking, trying to control the urge to go over there and slap Whiptail.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Mitch was lagging behind. He whirled around a slung a stone. There was an audible 'clang' and the pursuer kept coming. Mitch turned back and ran his fastest. The pursuer kept on at the same fast pace, not once slowing. Mitch was soon scooped off his paws and carried off into the night.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

Tzarin advanced slowly toward the bust of the old warrior. The tomb smelled of dust and stale air, and gave an odd sense of foreboding, like you shouldn't be there. She ignored Rath as she began inspecting the tomb, feeling the wall for a hidden compartment, inspecting the back of the door that had a rusted hook where the shield had once hung. Nothing. The sword, which was the only reason she was down here, was nowhere to be seen.

Quickpaw

Rath didn't speak out, he just stood and waited.

Vash shouted up at the guard again. "I 'erd ye 'ad takin' Redwall, and I came as soon as I could ta join ya!" Vash yelled.

"Ya stupid rascal! Take this!" Whiptail yelled, cracking the whip at Soto.
I LOVE 80's music.

Dannflower Reguba

Sodo raised his left arm, letting the whip wrap around, and grabbed the end of it. Problem was that he mis-calculated, and the snap struck right under his left eye. The squirrel flinched, but kept a firm hold on the leather, and yanked hard.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Quickpaw

The rat was pulled closer, a surprised look on his face. He quickly let go of the whip before he was pulled to close, and he regained his composure. Whiptail kept a firm grip in his spear and was ready to strike. Other guards who were archers pointed their bows at the squirrel.

The guard looked down at Vash. He nodded to acknowledge that he had heard him, and left to tell the gatekeeper.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Vurrp closed his eyes tightly; he knew what was going to happen next...

Liath was enjoying the blackberries immensely. They were perfectly ripe and very juicy, and despite her best efforts to stay neat, her whiskers were soon stained purple. Sighing in content, she memorized the surroundings so she could find the spot again. "Ah'm goin' tae scoot oot the place, get a look at et's defenses an' sich. Ah'll be back soon, unless Ah run intae some trouble."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!