Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Firefly bowed slightly, smiling.  "'Ello, Kaejo an' Mahsak.  Pleasure tae meet ye."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

"Likewise Fire" Kaijo turned to Liath "South eh? Mind if we join you?"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath was agreeable. "Tha's fine, as long as ye willnae cause problems. Now, who's ready tae go?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rainshadow

Fire raised his paw, clearing his throat.  "Ah'm ready, an' quahte eager tae goo, too!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Marco scrambled up, "We're going treasure hunting." he announced boldly, "Have you folks heard of any good treasure stories from down there?"
Polo gave his brother a look, he didn't want their purpose to be blurted out to everyone.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath thought for a moment, then shook her head. "Ah cannae say Ah have, tho' Ah've heard of a big abbey in tha' direction. Maybe they'd know."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

Marco clapped his hands, "Good! Let's go!"
As he strode away from the other beasts, Polo grabbed him by the elbow and took him aside, "We will not get anywhere with other beasts slowing us down."
Marco wrinkled his nose, "Says you." He jerked his elbow out of Polo's grasp and stalked frostily away, sure that Polo would follow.
Polo didn't. He sat against a tree, casting an accusing glance at the other beasts.

Rainshadow

Firefly arched an eyebrow as he passed one of the mice.  Which one was it?  Polo?  Yeah, Polo.  He stopped, turned and walked over to him, looking down to lock eyes with him.  "Wot're ye doin' doon theere, eh?  Ye aren't gonna get anywhere, ye ken."

W0NWILL

Polo nodded, "I know." He smiled very slightly, "I'm going to stay here until Marco gets lost. Teach him a lesson."

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath, pleased to be on her way, strode resolutely out of camp. Glancing back, she noticed that Polo had stayed behind. She almost went back for him, then shrugged. If he wanted to come with, he would. If not- well, that was his business.

Quickpaw

Vash had been following a rabbit with the hope of getting a good meal while she was asleep. However, the group had rapidly multiplied, much to his dismay. The weasel sighed. This was going to be a lot harder, but reminded by his stomach growling, he had to try. He couldn't afford to hope to find someone else and hope that they had enough food and water. At least she was a very good cook, and he didn't want to take all of her food.

Rath walked around the alley. Hordebeasts that we're slacking off immediatly stood at attention when he walked by. He didn't even have to say a word or make threats for both his fellow vermin and the slaves alike to be terrified of him. One of the few who weren't afraid of him was his master, Tzarin, of whom he was awaiting orders from right now.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham was strolling through the forest. He noticed Redwall, a place of memories for him. It did not have the same fell it once had. He approached cautiously. He saw vermin on the ramparts. "Well, this'll be another eventful time around Redwall..." He said to himself
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

Tzarin pointed with her sword at a vermin guard nearby, "Get Rath. Now."
The guard nodded, "Yes ma'am," and scampered out of cavern hole. He found Rath after a few minutes of searching and saluted with his thin sword, "Tzarin the Wise wishes to speak with you now, sir. She's in the cavern hole, sir." He trembled slightly as he waited for a response.

Quickpaw

Rath turned around, walking by with out a word. He was soon at Tzarin's side, kneeling for her. "What is it you need, mistress?" he asked, head bowed.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"Pull up the middle stair." Tzarin said, not sparing him a glance.