News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Firalay

Pan looked up absentmindedly berries in his paws. "Good show!" After she was gone he murmured, "could've just jolly well asked me, wot!" He sat down at a nearby tree and grabbed a large, broad leaf, piling berries on it. "I know! I'll make a scrumptious blackberry pie!"
He pulled some roughly ground flour he had made himself half a season ago and some oats and honey. He started to knead the lot together with a bit of water. He turned to Tailli and asked, "Could you scamper up a tree and find a bally old egg or two?"
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Norham Waterpaw

Norham turned to see his friend, and the chaser gone. He had no idea where he was. He was in a large clearing, with some patches of reeds, and several huge puddles of water. He was at the watermeadows. He turned toward the woodlands, something was behind him! Everything went black.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

Donna watched in amazement as Sodo caught the hideous rat's whip.  When the other guards pulled out their bows, that amazement turned quickly to horror.  Sodo should have just let Whiptail give him the lashes!  He might've gotten out of that alive, at least.
  Donna didn't know Sodo personally, seeing as they weren't really allowed to speak with one another, but she knew that he was a very brave squirrel.  Probably too brave.  Not able to bear what would come next, Donna turned away, trying to get back to her duty of cleaning the floor.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Sodo knew he had probably pushed it too far this time, pity, he hadn't wanted to escape until he had regained his father's sword... Oh well, he'd have to come back for it, as well as to free all the other slaves, "Time for a show... I guess." The squirrel slowly smiled and then started to chuckle, "So you fear an unarmed squirrel? So much so that you would have the other's draw bows on me." He looked like he was going to break into all-out laughter, but he instead jumped whiptail before his spear could come into play. He had the rat's own spear around it's neck before any beast could fire an arrow or utter a warning, "DROP YOUR WEAPONS!" Sodo was no fool, he knew if he stayed he'd die anyway, so he shoved whiptail at the nearest guard and hurtled to the walls. No beast was in his way, but there were still the archers to contend with...
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Quickpaw

Vali ran out when she heard a commotion. She swore under her breath and sprinted after him. Her skills weren't as good as Vash's, whom some compared to a squirrel, but it was enough that she could follow him. Some archers that were decent were getting close to Soto with their arrows. Others were almost hitting Vali! The gatekeeper stopped openning the door and tried to close the small gap between the door and the wall to close it.

Vash's expression was a distinctive frown. He was almost in! What had stopped them from opening the door?!
I LOVE 80's music.

Dannflower Reguba

A grin tweaked the left corner of Sodo's mouth, "They fell for it!" He didn't care squat about the gate, the overgrowth of the trees near the walls gave him plenty of lee way. The squirrel zigged off to the left, up a stair case, and made his final dash to the trees, racing on all four paws. One of the more calm archers fired a last fleeting shot, and struck the squirrel. Sodo fell and roled himself back into motion, barely missing an arrow that nicked his ear tips, "Time to jump!" That arrow wasn't gonna feel nice on landing, but his cards were out, and he had no choice.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Quickpaw

Vali had a determined look on her face as she ran after him. "Oh no you don't!" she shouted, leaping after him.

The archers kept firing arrows at Soto, but seeing as he had already made it out of the walls, they had the gatekeeper open the door for Vash.

Vash was watching the events unfold in confusion wondering what the heck was going on. First, an injured squirrel jumped, then a weaselmaid went after him. A weasel made that looked almost like him (except for being a women and all). His thoughts were interrupted when the gate opened, reminding Vash what he was doing. The weasel walked inside.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath had been taking a cautious look around the abbey. She saw Vash about to get admitted and smiled. Part one of the plan to retake Redwall was working. Then chaos broke out. There was a lot of noise from inside the walls, and at first Liath thought the vermin had seen through Vash's pretense. Then a squirrel leaped from the top of the wall, with a weasel close behind. Oh, no. If he didn't catch himself on a branch or something, he was going to fall directly on top of where Liath lay hidden.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dannflower Reguba

There were so many trees right next to the wall it was hard to pick one to grab... No matter, Sodo reached out for whatever branch and swung into the shrubbery, grunting from the sudden drop of pressure to his wounded left leg. Once he was properly in the trees there was no way this weasel would be able to keep up.

Quickpaw

Vash entered through the large gate and walked into Redwall Abbey.

Vali grabbed a branch then tuck and rolled, landing behind Soto. "Don't move!" she ordered him, pulling out a throwing knife.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath could see that if was time to act. She burst out of hiding, coming up behind Vali. Her left paw lashed out at the spot between Vali's shoulder blades, and her other paw was aimed right for the top of the weaselmaid's head.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm sorry, but... WHAHAHAHA!  :D Every time you post... EVERY TIME! I keep looking at Merry (or Pippin) getting conked on the head and just have a hard time taking your posts seriously!  :D Love it. BIC:

Sodo had a hard fall, but there was some beast below knocking at the weasel behind him. The squirrel shook the branch hard once, and took off, bounding from one limb to another, one tree to another.

W0NWILL

Tailli was in a tree, pouting slightly. They didn't need her, she might as well go and work for the vermin. That's what she did, wasn't it? They just didn't care that she was trying for her otter friend who was probably in the abbey as a slave right now. Jealousy welled up inside her. That was somewhat new. It was boring just sitting and not doing anything to help or otherwise, she could be inside the abbey right now, but they had picked someone who hadn't wanted a pay. Why would they do that? She was obviously superior to Vash in dealing with vermin. It certainly doesn't take one to know one, she knew all about baddie morals, and she was no baddie. She suddenly realized her childish pouting, but really didn't care.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham woke to darkness. He felt a bump on his forehead, it was really sore. He slowly rose up from his sitting position. There was a faint glow in the distance.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Corporal Firalay

Pan looked around to try and find Tailli, when all of a sudden he heard a commotion in the trees, coming this way! He grabbed his lance as a squirrel swung into a tree nearby!
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0