Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

Vali was kicked in the back, much to her surprise. She fell forward, the second kick barely missing her. She quickly pushed herself up and pulled out her cutlass. "You stupid woodlander!" she screamed at her, slicing violently as she charged at Liath.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham saw the source of the glow, it was a small lantern, hanging from an angled root, in a dirt ceiling. He turned to see Mitch, lying unconcious next to him. Norham saw who their pursuer really was. It was a homely faced mole, in cast-iron armor, across his chest, arms and legs. His helmet lie not far from his hand. He had a very intimidating figure. He turned to Norham. "Oi bee's gurtly zorry, zurr, oi thot 'ee was a vermin't." The mole shuffled his footpaws akwardly, waiting for a response. "It's understandable, vermin are everywhere these days, wait, are you... No, Ginbur?" "Woi oi's surpintly bee zurr, urr, mistah' Norrum?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath misjudged her second kick and was caught off-balance. Which was not good, because Vali was now rushing at her with a drawn sword. Before she could regain her balance, Vali's cutlass sliced a long gash across her torso. Liath, almost blinded with the agonizing pain, could form only one coherent thought: hide. Before Vali had time to react, Liath had rushed past her and disappeared into the surrounding woodlands. After covering herself in mud and loam, Liath found a hiding spot and passed out. (OOC: Heh, sorry for the dramatics here. I just really like that sort of stuff. :))
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

OOC: It's perfectly fine, marm.

BIC: Vali smiled as she made contact with her sword. That smile quickly disappeared as Liath escaped. "Get back 'ere, ye coward!" she yelled at the direction she had ran in. Vali did even bother giving chase, she knew that she wouldn't even have a chance. And that went for the escapee too. Vali muttered to herself as she returned to the abbey.
I LOVE 80's music.

Dannflower Reguba

Sodo saw the weasel leave from a safe distance. He turned his back to the tree stump and plopped down, allowing himself a low groan as he tried to get the arrow out of his leg... "Well that figures, stupid arrow didn't go all the way, wimpy vermin!"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Tailli leaned forward, not being able to see the other squirrel through the trees, but faintly hearing his voice. She shrugged, guessing she imagined it.

Quickpaw

When Vali was inside, she remembered about Lilipili. The weaselmaid went to the kitchen, grabbing an apple and some bread. She walked back to the room and quickly went inside, locking the door behind her.

Vash was talking with a rat about his adventures (Which were totally fake). However, the not-so-bright rat believed every word that came from the weasel's lips.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Just to let you guys know, I probably won't be posting much for the next week- it's going to be pretty hectic for me. Seeing as Vurrp is a slave and Liath is lying unconscious out in the woodlands somewhere, there's not a whole lot either of them could/would get up to anyway. :)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

OOC: This week will definitely be a hectic one.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"Irrah, get here!" Hernan bellowed.
The youngish mousemaid scampered to him from the oars and saluted, "Yes, Cap?"
"Keep 'er on a steady course." Hernan ordered. Irrah may have been bad luck because she was a maid, but her skills with a boat were second only to the captains of the ships from the Free Lands of Mare-Civitas.
Irrah nodded and took the wheel. Hernan ran to the mast and began climbing the rigging up to the scout, "We're closer." He said, "What's it look like?" The scout had the telescope.
"A big mountain." He replied, "Might have creatures living in it."

Moro was a new recruit to the Long Patrol, and he adored working in the gardens and kitchens. He was weeding a patch of turnips and sneaking one. Or five. He stood and stretched, looking out to sea. He dropped his shovel in surprise and alarm. He tore into the mountain and to the forge, knocking furiously, "Sah! Lord Rockshifter! Spotted a flipping ship! I'd guess it belongs to vermin!"

OOC: I believe that you played Tobias, Nor?

Norham Waterpaw

Lord Rockshifter, or Lord Tobi, as he preferred to be called, walked to the other side of his massive forge room. He opened the door to see Moro,the newest member of the Long Patrol. "A ship, wait, a Vermin ship! In these waters, well, not for long. Load up the SeaWraith, we're going to pay those scum a visit!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

Moro gave a fancy salute, "Yes sah!" he near shouted and ran off to do the badger lord's bidding.

A respectable amount of time later, Hernan was once again at the wheel of the Virclaw.
"Cap!" The scout called down, "Must of spotted us, loading up a ship!"
Hernan had already spotted the ship and paid the scout no heed, but instead bellowed, "Get yer weapons, ye scurvy bilgerats! I don't know if they be friend or foe, but we has to be prepared!"
The score or so of mice bustled about, getting their weapons ready. The Virclaw had seen plenty of war in her day, and the mice were prepared, even though the strings of the bows were fraying and the swords and knives rusting. Hernan twisted the wheel a bit, setting course so they would run up beside the other ship.

Quickpaw

"Do you still need my assistance, Mistress?" Rath asked. He felt like checking up on the other vermin. He could hardly ever trust them to do anything right. They better not have screwed anything up while he was gone.

Vash was walking around in the hallways now, waiting for night to come so he could unlock the small door leading into Redwall Abbey.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"Do what you will." Tzarin replied curtly.

Quickpaw

Rath nodded and with a slight bow, he left. The large rat went to inspect on things and everything seemed fine, until he went to check the last thing on his list, slave management. He immediatly noticed two slaves was missing after a quick count. Rath went to Bartas. "Two pf your slaves are missing." he stated immediately. "Well, one was killed, and the other...well, he escaped." Bartas said nervously, and Bartas wasn't a stoat that usually got nervous. Rath ordered Bartas to round up the slaves, but didn't say why. When all the slaves where in a line again, Bartas walked out and spoke up. "I will be in charge of you from now on. I expect that you work without question or defiance, and without failure. This is what happens when I see failure." Rath announced. Before Bartas could react, Rath yanked him forward for the crowd to see. Bartas squirmed and pleaded for his life before he went limp upon Rath's sword protruding through his gut. "I don't tolerate failure." he finished before tossing the corpse away, leaving the other vermin to pick it up. The large rat stomped away.
I LOVE 80's music.