Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

The SeaWraith's prow was pointed straight at the other ship. The SeaWraith had a low, barely visible battering spike at the front. The would collide soon. Lord Tobi boomed from the helm of the ship. "Brace yourself lads, it's going to get bumpy around here!" The ship sped on.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

"Cap!" Irrah shouted, hanging off the starboard railing, "They're looking for a collision!"
Hernan growled in exasperation, "Remember the battle at Axony, fellahs?" the mouse shouted, "Port!"
The crew chorused 'ayes' and half flocked to the port side. Three mice dropped the anchor, and the remaining seven let the sails go slack.
It was a tricky manoeuvre to pull off, and terribly dangerous in the deeper waters they were in currently. The crew was too slow however, and they were struck just below the waterline at the stern(rear) of the Virclaw.
It pulled at Hernan's heart to see his beloved ship start to sink, but he ignored the terrible feeling, "Get off the Virclaw!" he shouted, "Jump for the other ship, mates! You'll have to fight! Do it for the life and glory of the Free Lands, CIVITASSSSS!"
Hernan stayed behind to make sure all the mice were before him before running slightly behind them. They jumped, Irrah fell, but the nineteen others and Hernan made it. Without blinking, Hernan shed his armor and dived after Irrah.
The bosun, after rushing over to see Hernan dive, turned and drew and pointed his sword at the badger, "You sunk the Virclaw, and possibly killed Irrah and the Cap." he said in an accusing and gruff voice, "We fight for the Free Lands of Mare-Civitas. State your reason for murder or attempted murder before we kill you."

Moro's ears fell flat in astonishment, "Sah, they're mice!"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Wait, what happened to Redwall?  ???
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

OOC: Nothing, it's right where it always was.

Quickpaw

Vash waited till no one was watching and walked into the slaves' quarters. Many of the slaves halted at him, while other's cowered.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Vurrp was in the slave quarters scrubbing the floor when a weasel came in. Vurrp quickly looked down- he wasn't going to be reported to Rath for insolence. He scrubbed even harder, working to get the floor spotless. Suddenly the old mole froze as he remembered that the floor in front of the door was still wet. With as much courage as he could muster, he called to the weasel. "Please, zurr, stan' ee thurr! Ee floor bees wet an' gurtly slippery roight thurr. Oi'll fix et naow, zurr." He stood painfully and shuffled over with a towel to mop up the water, wincing slightly as he knelt back down. He fervently hoped that this weasel wasn't one of the more bad-tempered ones, who would kick a beast for being to slow...
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

"Don't worry about it, um, what's your name?" Vash said to Vurrp. since no other vermin were watching, he could be nice to the slaves, maybe even give them his real name.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Hernan had always not been the best swimmer. His poofy pants were weighing him down as he struggled toward Irrah, who was, mercifully still conscious and fighting. Hernan was especially terrible at diving, but he struggled down while Irrah struggled up. Their paws met, and they grasped each other firmly before struggling up. The sun was distorted by the salty water and little waves, but it reached them both. Only a few more feet until life-giving air. Hernan turned in the water to see the Virclaw loosing buoyancy as nature took over. He would of shed a tear if the sea wasn't all around. Hernan squeezed his eyes shut and broke the surface seconds after Irrah.

Norham Waterpaw

Lord Tobi demanded that the mice be brought on board, even if they happened to be a foe, but they appeared friendly. Tobi pulled Hernan aboard."Um, well, this is akward...." Tobi saw the prow of the Virclaw finally dip beneath the water."Um, is there anything we could, um... Never mind." Tobi shuffled akwardly for a few seconds before swiftly walking to his quarters.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

Hernan followed the badger, paws on his hips, speaking sternly, "You're a badger, is Moleon on this ship? I want a few words with Sir Jean." Hernan was mistaken, the few badgers he had met served a mole, he was under the impression that all badgers served moles as warriors.

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Quickpaw on April 03, 2013, 07:18:06 PM
"Don't worry about it, um, what's your name?" Vash said to Vurrp. since no other vermin were watching, he could be nice to the slaves, maybe even give them his real name.

Vurrp met the weasel's eyes and saw a bit of kindness in them. Still wary, he answered, tugging his snout politely. "Moi name bees Vurrp. What do ee want, zurr?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

"Just wanted to lighten some spirits." he told the mole, giving him a kind smile. "Redwall's going to be free soon enough." Vash said confidently.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Vurrp was dumbfounded. No vermin hadever treated him with such kindness- and what was he saying? Redwall- free? Either this was a test, or the weasel was mad, and Vurrp didn't want anything to do with him either way. He hurried back to his chores, saying, "Oi'd best be gettin' back to work naow, zurr, good day to ee."

Quickpaw

"Want help?" Vash asked Vurrp. "Anything I can do?"
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

"Moleon? Who in the name of Mossflower is that?" Tobi said.

Norham sat supping with Ginbur, along with Mitch, now fully recovered, was quite grumpy. "Why did you bonk my noggin so hard, why on earth would you think I was a vermin?" Mitch sat there just babbling away at Ginbur, who gave him a small flask. Mitch drank it, savoring its goodness. Mitch tipped over and began snoring. "What the bloomin' heck was that, mate?" Norham said. "Woi, it bee's e poshun made o' ee' sleepwart plant." Ginbur replied. "Anyway, I was about to ask, before we were interrupted, how on earth did you end up as a fully armored war-beast?"