Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Ginbur immediately rummaged through a small satchel and pulled out a flask of pale liquid. "Drink ee' this marm, it well numb ee' pain!"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath pulled a face- she hated medecines. However, she took it anyway. It didn't taste that bad, actually, and worked quite well. She sighed as the pain ebbed away. "Thank ye, sir. Tha' worked beautifully."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

"You bee's welcome miz, I used to work in ee' abbey, as a cellar mole oi was." He took the flask and put it in his pouch
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

She nodded tiredly and scowled. "The vermin have a lot tae answer for. Och, but tha' can wait until tomorrow. D'ye have someplace where Ah can rest for the night?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

"Woi, you can cumm to oi's home. It bee's smoll, bit et'll fit you, oi'm shoar!"

W0NWILL

The Seawraith was docked smoothly by the hare crew and the Long Patrol marched ahead of the former crew of the Virclaw into Salamandastron.

KitrallStreamrippler

Ginbur's home was indeed small, but very comfortable. After brushing off most of the dirt and leaves from her matted fur, Liath curled up in a snug corner. She found herself quietly singing a song she had been taught as a leveret.
"When the moon shines alone, bright an' pure,
An' the sky is one great glass expanse,
Then on the wide green grassy moor,
The stars coom oot tae dance.
They play their flutes an' drums,
Their lutes they softly strum.
They flicker an' whirl
An' quicker they twirl
As the dawn creeps quietly closer.
So still an' silent lie ye there,
An' ye may be able tae hear
The soonds o' the stars singing withoot fear,
Until the dawn steals o'er the hills."
Still humming faintly, she dropped off into an exhausted slumber.

Norham Waterpaw

Ginbur was sitting, supping ale with Norham, who could actually handle it now. They sat, chatting away the night.

Corporal Firalay

OOC: I've been gone a long time! D:

BIC: Pan rustled through the forest, searching in bushes and under rocks for his lost companions. He had no clue what was going on, having drifted to sleep after stuffing his face with berries. He pushed aside some foliage, the Abbey to his right only three stonethrows away. "Oh, corks!" he muttered. "I've really gone and put myself into the bally old hot water now."
With his lance in paw and pack on his back, he searched fruitlessly through the surrounding woodlands, before giving up and flopping down at the base of an oak the he camped by often, gazing at the big strong walls, his thoughts on the slaves inside...

Lili devoured the food at an astonishing rate, her little paws swiping up bread, than fruit, now water. When she had eaten her fill she smiled shyly up at Vali, fiddling with the hem of her slavedress. "Thank you for da food, Vawi," she said, unable to pronounce the name quite right.

"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: well, it happens to us all.

Quickpaw

"You're welcome, Lilipili. Now, let's see if we can't find you any new clothes, shall we?" Vali said to the mousebabe, a small smile on her face.

Vash was waiting by the side gate for someone to knock on the other side of it. He would open it when ready.
I LOVE 80's music.

Dannflower Reguba

Sodo had withdrawn the arrow from his leg by now, but it still burned terribly. The squirrel knew he'd need to get out of the search radius the vermin took from Redwall if he were to be safe until his leg healed enough for him to go back. The squirrel grimaced as he forced himself to stand and turn to look at Redwall, "Thou shall all be free someday, on this I promise you with my warriors blood."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Tailli's ears perked, she hadn't imagined it. She couldn't hear what he had said that clearly, but had heard enough to guess. She smirked, "Bit hard with just you." she called cheekily, "Gonna make them laugh themselves to death as you charge single-pawed?"

Quickpaw

Seeing that no one was coming, Vash left to find a room for the night.
I LOVE 80's music.

Dannflower Reguba

Sodo hadn't realized that there was another beast nearby, but refused to flinch, "What would one such as yourself know about fighting? Vermin are stupid, as we speak some of them will be getting sick."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This