News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Jeremias, after sufficiently knocking the lights out of the weasel, looked over his shoulder, to see a short weasel lecturing an all too familiar otter. "Antura, why on earth hadn't the old gel escaped?" Thought Jeremias to himself. He strode over, fists clenched, ready for a fight.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

Vash face-pawed when he saw Jeremias. There was no helping that hare now.

Vali was about to sock Antura right in her raised chin when she heard a thump behind her. She turned to see the new hare slave and a hurting weasel on the ground. "Looks like you need a little adjusting." Vali growled, pulling out her cutlass.
I LOVE 80's music.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I JUST managed to get out of Redwall, and NOW stuf starts stinking happening! COME ON! :(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Quickpaw

OOC: Yeah...He could go back for his family sword, I guess. Or rp with Wonwill/Tali.
I LOVE 80's music.

Corporal Firalay

After his brief nap, Pan collected himself and struck out around the Abbey again, on his own once more. He had enjoyed having that band of comrades for awhile, but now they had been broken up by the confusion with that weasel and squirrel. He was back to being a lone scout.
"Ah well, chap!" he consoled himself. "It isn't all bad news: more in the jolly old nosebag for you!" He fired a single bolt over the wall as he walked, rewarded with a scream of pain from the lawns. He wandered idly around the woodlands that had been his home all his life, trailing a paw across treetrunks and red stone, heading for the north-west corner.

Stradd was watching the going ons with the otter, the weasel and the hare from a short distance, sniggering to himself as the hare finished beating up a Hordebeast. His laughter was cut short by a scream as a bolt of flying death found its mark in his back!

Lil had explored every inch of her new home, her Dibbun spirit fast rekindling the longer she stayed away from the slave pen. Climbing on the simple furniture with a spoon in her paw and a blanket tied about her neck like a cape, she brandished her makeshift weapon at imaginary pirates and rats. "Cum up'n fight wiv me, you naughty likkle ratters!" she cried, leaping to whack a ferret on the head.
Suddenly, her paw caught on the cape and with a quiet thud she tumbled to the floor, the blanket piled on her head and a loose feather floating peacefully through the air. With a last quiet giggle of delight, the tiny mousebabe yawned and curled up to sleep, the feather rising and falling with her muffled snores.

"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Quickpaw

Vali snarled as Stradd hit the ground. She was now infuriated, and she was going to take it out on this hare. But before she could, she was pulled back by a large paw. "No, Vali. I'll deal with him. You go out with a party and find that other archer." Said a deep voice. It was Rath. Vali quickly nodded, and scurried towards the gate, a couple of rats and stoats following her.

Rath saw as the group left, than turned back to Jeremias. The huge rat looked from the hare, to the injured vermin, and back to the hare. Ha advanced menacingly on Jeremias.

Vash quickly left, going into the hallways of Redwall. His steps were quiet, and sounded like Vali's. He unknowingly walked passed the weaselmaid's room.
I LOVE 80's music.

Corporal Firalay

Lil woke with a start and the feather fluttered to the floor. Untangling herself from the blanket, she dropped her spoon and scampered to the door. She had heard Vali's quiet pawsteps outside!
Stretching as tall as she could, she made a fruitless jump for the handle, her tiny paws grasping at air and scratching the wood. She tried dragging the simple wooden chair to the door, but it was far larger than her and it toppled over with a crash. "Vawi?" she called, patting the door. "Vawi, are you cumm' in?"
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt

Quickpaw

Vash stopped, hearing something. He quickly followed the noise to a room. He shouldn't be snooping, but the noise sounded like a voice. A dibbun's voice. He reached and tried to open the door, but it was locked.

Vali ran out with her group, swiftly scouring the area.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Jeremias saw his new opponent advancing. He clenched his fists, this was going to be quite a fight, judging by the size of this rat. His knuckles, under his paw-fur, were white with tension.

Ooc: I thought it was about time to give Jeremias the spotlight for a while. :) I made him look too wimpy earlier, time to bring out the retired salamandastron officer!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

Tailli poked Sodo in the ribs, "Is their an otterslave called Antura in Redwall?" Tailli didn't see where else the other squirrel could be from, "Is she alright?"

KitrallStreamrippler

Oh, Jeremias! What had that hare gotten himself into now, and why was he here anyway? Antura didn't have time to wonder about that, however. She flung herself on the advancing Rath with a roar and bit his ear savagely. (OOC: Just for clarification, she is clinging to his back, and it looks sort of like he's giving her a piggyback ride.)

Liath had made it to Redwall! She was walking next to the west wall when he heard the distinctive twang! of a bowstring. She quickly flattened herself against the wall. Had she been spotted? Then there came an agonized screech from inside the abbey. Ah. Perhaps the bowbeast was an ally, then. She went in the direction she'd heard the bow fired, and came face-to-face with Pan.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

Rath growled as another beast attempted to help the foolish hare. His men moved to help, but Rath stopped them. "No, I'll handle these two myself." he said before reaching over his back to grab whatever beast had dared to attack him.
I LOVE 80's music.

Dannflower Reguba

"You'd do well not to try something like that agin squirt," Sodo growled out, and as far as yer friend, I tend to keep to my self, don't know too many of the slaves... I haven't seen an otter go to the grave for awhile though, so you may be in luck." This conversation was obviously going nowhere at all, so the squirrel started to move on again.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Tailli crossed her arms indigently, "Squirt?" she said in a complaining voice, "I'm no squirt! Sure, I was back when I was in Redwall, but that's behind us." Tailli didn't know if Sodo knew of her deceiving past, "And you aren't glad that there's a few beasts trying to free the abbey?" Tailli shook her head, this was the strangest squirrel she'd met.

Corporal Firalay

Pan froze as he heard pawsteps approaching - thinking fast, he wrapped his arms and legs around the nearest tree trunk, around four paws high. He flattened his ears against the wood, squeezing his eyes shut. Suddenly he heard a muttered phrase of something that sounded rather like Liath. Bending his head backwards and upside down, still on the trunk, he came nose to nose with a very bemused looking Liath. "Oh, hello, old gel! Good show, wot, finding me here. Must have eyesight like a bally hawk!"

Lilipili clapped her paws with delight as the handle rattled. She dropped to her belly and peered under the door, seeing weaselpaws through the crack. "Vawi! Whaja doin' outsiders? Lil be missen you!" She gazed hopefully up at the handle, watching it twist again. "Vaaawi?"