News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

Vash heard it more clearly now. She was saying something about...Vali! Was this Vali's room? And what had happened behind that door? He was going to find out. Vash pulled out a small pick and began to poke at the lock with it, satisfied when he heard the desired click of the lock unlocking. He opened the door slowly, peering into the room.

Vali's ears perked as she heard somebeast talking to another. She, and her small group, followed the voice. They were nearing Pan and Liath, fast.
I LOVE 80's music.

Corporal Firalay

Lilipili scrabbled backwards as the door slowly swung out, revealing a tall, strong weasel with a green vest and red sash. With a frightened squeak Lil dived backwards, attempting to bury herself in the blanket pile.
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Norham Waterpaw

Keremias saw his chance now. He dashed up up gave a stunning uppercut to the rat, and swiftly delivering a row of punches to the chest.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura felt herself being grabbed around the scruff of her neck and hung on grimly. She bit deeper into Rath's ear, clawing at his back with her footpaws.

Liath breathed a small sigh of relief. It was Pan! "D'ye know where anybeast else is? Ah was-" She stopped as the gash in her chest throbbed painfully. She put a paw against the wall to steady herself, breathing heavily.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dannflower Reguba

Sodo rolled his eyes, "She just doesn't know when to quit does she!" He turned, "Of course I'm glad that there are beasts who actually remember the days of Redwalls' GOOD past, and I'd sure like to see it for myself! But I don't have much reason to show happiness as I've been living as a slave since I can remember!"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Quickpaw

Rath bit his teeth as his ear was bitten, but refused to show any signs of pain. Jeremias took him a little a little by surprise, and he started stumbling back wards. "My turn." Rath muttered, prying Antura off of him, leaving him with a bleeding ear. He a tusk winced at this. He looked back at Jeremias, catching one of his fist. This hare was a lot stronger than he had previously suspected. Rath pulled Jeremias towards him and dropped Antura between them trying to make them collide. Rath stepped back, feeling his jaw. Under his fur, it was heavily bruised, and now there was a trickle of blood running down the side of his face. He put his fists up, his two opponents now infront of him.

Vash quietly walked into the room, seeing a small mousebabe scurry away. "Who are you?" he asked quietly, silently closing the door.
I LOVE 80's music.

Quickpaw

Vali heard the other voice, and pinpointed the spot where it had come from. She nursed towards it, the other vein close behind. Vali jumped into the scene, and the other vermin pulled out their respective weapons beside the weaselmaid. "Hello again." Vali scoffed, seeing Liath. "And you must be the bowbeast?" She added, seeing Pan.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"Why are you so riled up?" Tailli asked, genuinely asking, "Your home is captured and your family are slaves." she shrugged, "Why would that bother anyone?" Tailli crossed her arms, "Anyway, if you want to charge that abbey by yourself, feel free. I won't stop you." she turned to walk away.

Corporal Firalay

Swivelling his upside-down head to face the vermin, Pan quickly took in their numbers. Sliding down from the tree, he grabbed his lance from where it lay at the base of the trunk. Readying his weapon, shoulder-to-shoulder with Liath, his rolled shoulders. "Hello, you scruffy ol' baggyface! I presume you two have met before, eh? Top hole!"

Lil peered out at the crouching weasel from her fort of blankets, holding her ears flat against her head with her paws. He looked almost like Vali, but taller, broader and stronger. She let her ears pop back out, and shyly stepped out of the blanket, paws behind her back. "Lilipili."
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: It happened to me too. Click modify, then check for part of the italics thing. When t happened to me, it was because I had the first part of it: [ i ] but not the second [ / i ]. Hope it works!

BIC: Antura was helplessly lifted off of Rath and deposited in front of him, alongside Jeremias. Well she had really gone and put her paw in it now. There was no backing out- but what about the wallgates? They weren't heavily guarded and there was one very close- it was their best bet if they wanted to run. She nudged Jeremias and whispered, "Wallgate" as quietly as she could.

Great. Liath was in no shape to fight even one vermin. She glared at Vali, who started to look very familiar. She looked almost like Vash. Liath dismissed the thought- she had no time for that. Her heart sank. Faced with this many armed fighters, Pan might be able to hold his own, but not if he had to defend her too. And with her wound, she wasn't going to quick enough to outrun them all and hide. Besides, even if she could, that would leave Pan to face them alone. She didn't know what to do...
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dannflower Reguba

"Thank you ever so much for that rude reminder." Sodo snapped, this squirrel was something and then! Still, it looked like he'd finaly be rid of the pest, maybe he could find a more helpful beast around the woods, he needed some mending.

OOC: lol, WONWILL, you DO realize how rude that question is right?  :D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Quickpaw

"Top what?" Vali asked, hearing pan. She slowly advanced with the rest of the vermin.

Rath charged with surprising speed, going after Jeremias first, but keeping one eye on Antura, just on case.

"Hey little one. What are you doin' in Vali's room?" Vash asked Lilipili. Why would a mousebabe be in her ro and living?
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura whirled around, hoping to trip up Rath with her rudder. That was al she could do at the moment unless Jeremias decided to go for the wallgate.

Liath noticed Vali inching forward and glared at her. "Ye won' sneak up on me tha' easy, lassie. Ye're more obvious than a hawk hidin' wi' the sparrows." She stood closer to Pan and whispered, "Ye run for et, lad. D'ye think ye can make et?"

W0NWILL

OOC: Uhh...It's rude? ;)

Yes, I do. Just keeping in character.

BIC: Tailli didn't know what to do now. Maybe she would go by Salamandastron, grab the Long Patrol to help. She decided she would do that, despite how impossible it seemed, all by her onesies. She turned west, away from the sun, and began walking straight west, not sure exactly where Salamandastron was and not knowing how long it would take. Looking back on it, it was probably a very stupid thing to do.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Ummm... Okay... lol.  :D