News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

Pan's muttering pulled Liath out of her thoughts. She turned and saw Pan trying to sit up. "Pan! Are ye all righ'?" She mentally kicked herself. Of course he wasn't all right. What's more, he had gotten hurt because she couldn't defend herself. "Sorry. Ah know ye're no'. Er, is there anything Ah can do for ye?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

Vash finally to the end of the path with Lilipili, seeing a camp. Now he hesitated. He couldn't see who owned the camp, and normally he would just scout it out undetected, but now he had a mousebabe to take care of. Vash stood outside the camp. Thinking of his options.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham had gotten up, just to se where they were. Ginbur had helped immensly with his knowledge of healing roots and herbs. He was just stepping outmof camp when he bumped into a weasel.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Corporal Firalay

Pan winked at Liath and said, "Some of that top notch soup we had earlier. Is there any left? Or did somebeast eat it all?"

Lilipili scrabbled backwards as a burly otter came into view. What a giant! She clutched at Vash's leg and whispered to him, "Is dat gweat big beast gonna eats us all up?"
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: What fighting hare?  Norham is an otter.

"Oh, Vash, is that you? I hadn't recognized you! Who is this you have brought with you?"
Norham crouched down. "And, no, I'm not going to eat you! If you're with Vash, then you're fine."
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

Quickpaw bumped into somebeast and instinctively put his paw to the hilt of his dagger. However, when he looked to see who it was, it happened to be Norham! With a sigh of relief, Vash took his paw off of the blade. "Norham, ya gave me a little scare." the weasel sighed. "he then looked down at the mousebabe. "Oh, her? She's Lilipili. Managed to get her out of harms way. Or at least farther away from it." Vash told the otter.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath laughed out of pure relief. "Ye finished et off, ye glutton! But Ah'll see wha' Ah can do. Et looks like we migh' be here for a while." With that, she set about building a small cooking fire.

Antura sat up and looked around- something had broken into her thoughts. Somebeast was close by. She frowned and tried to sort out the voices. There were three. It sounded like Norham was one of them... She decided to go have a look, and walked toward the noise. She tripped over something that turned out to be Norham's rudder and went sprawling. "Oof! Uh, hi, Norham." Antura looked up into the face of a weasel. A very familiar weasel. Jumping to her feet, Antura grabbed a branch and brandished it like a club. "What are you doing here?" she snarled.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dannflower Reguba

"Put it down miss, you're the cook, and there are plenty of us others to take care of ruffians." Sodo had followed along silently, but felt that the cook getting up was the last thing they needed right now... Besides being spotted by a patrol or something nasty like that.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Liath is actually the cook. Just so ya know. ;) BTW, it's dark in the trees, right? The way I understood things, it seemed like it was sort of difficult to see.

BIC: Antura heard Sodo, but ignored him, keeping her gaze fixed instead on the beast in front of her. She growled low in her throat. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't beat you senseless, vermin," she ground out.

Quickpaw

Vash thought that Antura was kidding around, and responded accordingly. "Duh, I duhn nah, silly beast!" he replied jokingly.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura's paws clenched, and she was about to swing the branch when she noticed the weasel's clothes, and the small mousebabe standing next to him. She dropped the branch. "Vash?" she managed. "I thought you were Vali! You two look-" she broke off, shaking her head. "Sorry. So who's the Dibbun?"

Quickpaw

"Who else would it be? Not Valli, that's for sure. She's a weaselmaid. I don't look that much like her." Vash said. "Antura, this is Lilipili. Lilipili, Antura." Vash told her.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

It took them most of the night to fix up the Seawrath to Hernan's satisfaction, with the help of the remaining Long Patrol, and they promptly raided the Long Patrol kitchen and had the biggest breakfast they could manage to eat. The rest of the Long Patrol might go hungry when they came back. After the breakfast, Hernan bullied them all onto the Seawrath and set his crew to sail, even though they were exhausted. He let half of them sleep though, and set them on shifts. That done, they began sailing north toward the River Moss. Tailli looked up at the sun now high in the sky from her perch on the mast and scurried up to the crows nest to catch a nap with the lookout, who wasn't doing his job.

OOC: Realize that I'm skipping slightly ahead in this post, and you don't have to follow this time frame.

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura grinned sheepishly. "I said I was sorry. It's kind of hard to see here, and the only weasels I've seen for months have been bad." Shifting her attention to the mousebabe at Vash's side, she continued in a softer voice. "Hello, Lilipili. Would you like to come see our camp?" Antura looked up at Vash again. "That is, if you're not headed somewhere else."

Corporal Firalay

OOC: @Norham Ah, I'm sorry! I got mixed up with Jeremias, silly me. Fixed :)

BIC: She smiled shyly up at the big, friendly otter and kept her grip on Vash's leg. 'I'm wiv Vash.'
The little mouse shrunk a little further back as a branch-brandishing beast appeared from the shadows, growling menacingly. As Antura started to speak to Lilipili in her soft, calming voice, she creeped out a little further and nodded.
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0