News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

"Well, at least you did come back." Norham remarked, somewhat scornfully. He was mainly thinking of Jeremias, and he was just getting angry about it now.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

Vash immediatly backed off, dealing bad for both of them. "I'm sorry." he apologized.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath shook her head. "Ye've got nothin' tae apologize for tha' Ah know aboot, Vash. Now will ye sit doon or will Ah have tae let this soup get cold?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Norham immediately felt sorry. "Vash, look, um, I was just getting overly upset about Jeremais, but I should be happy though, he's in a better place now, and he saved Antura's life, so, I'm sorry about getting mad at you."
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

"No, it's fine." he told Norham, sitting down with his bowl.
I LOVE 80's music.

Dannflower Reguba

Sodo had heard Liath excusing Vash's apology, which made him think about the events of the day, " Vash and Norham both have justification to an extent for what's gone on, but I'm afraid that it is my toying with the guards that started this whole mess, and resulted in untimely deaths." Loss, was there anything besides it? Even before he and his parents had been captured by the Redwall vermin things had been bad. Did good, of which he'd only heard tales of, still exist?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura glared at Sodo. "Yes, and without that, nobeast would have escaped, and the slaves at Redwall would still be without hope. As bad as I feel for Jeremias' death, it's true that lives are lost in every cause. He knew what he was doing, and he was willing to sacrifice his life for freedom. Just like we should be. So snap out of it. Each of us needs to stop blaming themselves for what happened."

OOC: Just so you guys know, I won't be on at all tomorrow. Busy day. Do whatever with my characters- just don't kill or fatally wound them. :)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Aww, you saw right through my plan! ;D

Norham took a a bowl of soup, and related his plan to the group. "Vash, will you be willing to do me a favor? I know you are never eager for a fight, or to be around danger, but this could help save Redwall."

Quickpaw

Vash looked at him. "I don't know, that last favor didn't turn out do well for me."the weasel said, thinking back to when Riggeo had been at Redwall's gates. "What exactly do I have to do?" he asked.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

"Would you be willing to go back inside Redwall?"

Dannflower Reguba

Sodo's ears flagstaffed, "Willingly, even if he was, isn't going to get him anywhere, those vermin will recognize him! He's been in there before, he'd need a really good explanation, one of which we don't have."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Corporal Firalay

Lilipili was in awe of the big, strong woodlanders. She had only ever seen weak and feeble slavebeasts, but here in the makeshift camp they were all obviously well-fed and happy. The aroma of soup was mingling with the warm campfire smell, the darkness pushed away by the merry flames. She quickly followed after Antura, reaching up for her paw so she could swing on it.

Pan, despite his various injuries, was perfectly alert now that the smell of food was in the air. Licking his lips, he spoke out with a cough. "Very true, old Sodo lad, he's made quite the scene in there already, stealing a jolly Dibbun. But it's up to Vash to choose, his whiskers on the line, wot!" He coughed again and managed weakly, "Er, does anybeast have some bally poultices?" He pointed to his blood-soaked shoulder and paws.
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Quickpaw

"They're right, at least one of them is going to recognize me." Vash said, disippointed. He probably would have done it, too.
I LOVE 80's music.

Dannflower Reguba

Sodo thought for a moment, " Wait a second, gatehouse vermin are often fairly stupid, not stupid enough to let in a "faulty vermin" mind you, but that's where their stupidity comes into play. If they were smart, they'd let you in, and then capture you, but likely hood is that they will start screaming for guards to come and kill you. If you could make a big scene out say.... Main gate? I think I could get back over the wall and get some of the slaves out of the nearest wicker gate. Thoughts?"

Quickpaw

"Yeah, and then you can all get away while Rath tears my guts out." Vash said with mock cheer.
I LOVE 80's music.