News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura shrugged uneasily. "I don't know. I thought-" She paused. "You don' t think he would try to do something on his own, do you?" she said slowly.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dannflower Reguba

"I haven't known him long, but even by first impressions he seems the type to go and get something done, even if the venture is foolishly undertaken I'm afraid." Sodo thought a moment, then left the circle. If the otter was going to Redwall, he wasn't going to let him do it alone!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Norham Waterpaw

Norham crashed into the camp, flailing with his sword. He rushed around, slashing, stabbing, and cutting things into bits, he narrowly missed Tobias. Tobias pounded Norham on the head, and knocked him out cold.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on May 02, 2013, 04:24:20 PM
Norham crashed into the camp, flailing with his sword. He rushed around, slashing, stabbing, and cutting things into bits, he narrowly missed Tobias. Tobias pounded Norham on the head, and knocked him out cold.
OOC: I am very confused. Isn't Tobias in the same camp as everyone else? ???
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Norham was smelling the smoke from the camp he just left, being the main camp.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

OOC: Yeah, but Norham when crazy and ran back to the camp. Am I right on that?

BIC: I would definitely not put it past him." Vash muttered, just then, Norham rushed into camp, swinging crazily. But it didn't matter, the whole thing was over before it began. Tobias made sure of that.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Spot on, Vash.

Norham finally came to with Tobias looming over him. He felt a pain in his neck. "What happened?" He asked. Tobias responded. "Well, other than the fact that you nearly killed us all, I have no idea, my friend." "Wait, so I went insane, again?" Norham asked.

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Oh, okay. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

BIC: Antura was sitting nearby, worrying about her friend. She heard him and came over. "I suppose you're pleased with yourself, Master Norham," she said teasingly. Then her face grew serious. "I- we were getting worried, Nor. Why didn't you tell us you were leaving?"

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Sorry for the delay

Norham sat up. "I'm sorry, it just slipped my mind, speaking of my mind, I think I'm losing it again."

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Oh, who needs a mind anyways? They're all overrated.  ;D

Antura smiled wryly. "Well, if that still works how it used to, I'd say we're safe from any vermin that wander across our path. With your mind missing, we'll take back Redwall in no time."

SFox63

OCC: so how do i join ya'll, looks like yall need a vermin to infiltraite redwall. ive got a good fox if i can use him

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Hi, SFox. You join an RP here by going to the "OOC Discussions" section, and find the OOC thread for this RP. Post a character sheet, and then wait for the Game Master to say if you're accepted or not. (The one for this is Norham Waterpaw.) Welcome to the forum!

SFox63

OCC: i dint know whether or not its night or day so ill post something general

BIC:

The forest would seem rather normal to those residing in the camp, except for a figure approaching slowly. A curious individual this is, a rather handsome Fox with a Silvery-Grey coat. Most creatures wouldn't notice him at first since he keeps to the brush although not in a sneaky manor. As soon as the fox notices the creatures inhabiting the camp are woodlanders, he takes his scabbard containing his sword and holds it up high, as well as his other arm to signify that he is not approaching hostilely. He approaches the nearest creature and speaks, "stay your weapons good creature, i am not a foe." He would drop his weapon down and back off a little to show good faith.

Quickpaw

Vash stood up, and looked the fox up and down, before glaring into his eyes. His paw was on the hilt of his knife, and he did not take it off. "Who are you?" he asked demandingly.
I LOVE 80's music.

SFox63

The fox looks at him keeping his paws up and sighing, "My name is Takusa Faerun... i'm just a wanderer looking for a place in this land, if you wish me gone i understand."