News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath's voice was airy as she replied. "Weel, et really depends on the situation, ye ken. Ah've noticed several things aboot ye tha' Ah like. One, ye no' only put doon yoor weapon, but stepped away, an' put yoor paws where everybeast can see them. Two, ye're no' actin' like a vermin would- no' bullying or a coward. Three, ye aren't really tryin' tae prove who ye say ye are. Ye told us who y'are, but ye aren't over-eager tae give more details, or tae secretive."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

SFox63

OCC: is everybeast dead in here? where is everyone?

Norham Waterpaw

ooc: Back for a little, yay!

Norham walked into the main bit of camp, seeing a fox. "Huh, never seen a fox like you, you actually seem friendly. Well, are you?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: In-game or out? In, no. Out, I have no idea. I certainly hope not. :)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

"Hey, I'm right here!" Vash said to Liath about the vermin comment.
I LOVE 80's music.

SFox63

The fox looks at norham and nodded, "Yes, i am good... some of the beliefs of my kind don't meet my morality." he smiles slightly, "I'm Takusa"

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath waved a paw at Vash. "Och, ye dinnae coont as vermin, laddie. Ye're a goodbeast. Et all depends on what's inside."

Quickpaw

"So just because I'm not bad, I'm not vermin? I see how it his." Vash said, a slight scowl on his face.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath was puzzled by his reaction, and tried to clarify her point. "Ah'm jest sayin' that et's no' yoor species tha' makes ye vermin or nae. Et's yoor actions. Unfortunately, most of certain species do bad things, so all of 'em are seen as vermin."

Quickpaw

Vash muttered something under his breathe and crossed his arms, looking away.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

It was plain that Liath had offended Vash, and she apologized. "Look Vash- Ah'm nae certain what ye're angry aboot, but please accept mah apology. If ye help me understand exactly why ye're upset, Ah'll try no' tae do et again."

Quickpaw

"No, no. It's fine." Vash sighed.
I LOVE 80's music.

SFox63

Getting the feeling of mild acceptance, Takusa retrieves his weapon and places it back at his side. "So why are you all out here if you don't mind me asking?"

KitrallStreamrippler

"We're here tae free Redwall Abbey," Liath explained somberly. "or die tryin', as somebeast's have sae far, ye ken."

SFox63

Feeling a bit odd just standing here doing nothing, takusa looks deeper into the camp, "Well i'd like to help any way i can, but it's quite odd just standing here innit?"