News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinte

the hare wonders around the woods for a while when he notices something to his left and he crouches down low and sneaks a peak and sees a wonderful little encampment of woodland creatures
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath had just delivered her opinion of Takusa's offer when there was a rustling in the bushes at her back. "Ah'm going tae see how Pan is doing," she said casually, walking off into the main part of camp. Once she was out of sight, Liath slid silently off into the woodland and headed back to where she had heard the bushes moving. Coming up behind them, she saw a hare crouched in the undergrowth, observing the camp. She snuck up behind him, then shot out her paw and grabbed his ear firmly, giving it a twist. "Wha's all this, laddie? Dinnae yoor mother teach ye tha' et's nae polite tae sneak aroond and spy on other creatures?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Norham had been listening intently, but had nearly dropped off to sleep. He snapped upright. "well, I'm taking a nap... See you lot around soon."
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Dinte

is shocked by the creature behind him grabbing his ear and he says "ain't your motha told you its not nice to twist a fellows ear like that. I was only looking cause there be vermites in a fortress over yonder" kinda moves his head in the direction of the abbey

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath took a good look at the strange hare. Releasing his ear, she bowed stiffly. "Ah'm sorry. Ah thought ye were a vermin yersel', sneakin' aroond oor camp like tha'." Then, raising her voice so the others could hear her, she called, "Ah foond a hare oot here- we're comin' intae camp." Liath turned back to the hare and said, "Coom on, ye should meet the rest of us. Ah'm Liath, by the way."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

Vash had been resting in a free and chewing on an apple when he heard Liath. He hopped down and observed the hate, taking another bite.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath's whiskers twitched in a quick smile as Vash, eating an apple, dropped out of a tree. "Hello." Turning to the hare, she quickly explained. "This is Vash- he's on oor side. At least, he's nae on the side o' the scum tha' took over Redwall, an' tha's guid eno' for me."

Dinte

"well itsa pleasure to meet ya ver ... Vash was it. anywho i gots you a question Liath got any tuck i am famished wot."his stomach growls as he finishes his sentence "also i met a odd Vermite i think his name was Rash . . . wait no it was Rath at the building yonder. almost knocked his head in with my *chuckles for a second* projectile device"

Quickpaw

"I'd go as far as to say I'm on your side." Vash said, taking another bite.
I LOVE 80's music.

Dinte

"got another apple with ya you can spare a hare"

Quickpaw

"There might be more in the tent." Vash told him.
I LOVE 80's music.

Dinte

the walks over to the tent and walks out with an apple already halfway done "thank ya kindly chap" he said as he starts strolling around the camp looking around it seeing some of the abbey folks and when he finishes his apple he tosses the core into a bush and strolls some more

KitrallStreamrippler

Rendered completely speechless, Liath looked over at Vash. Finally finding her voice, she commented, "Weel he's a bold lad, Ah'll give 'im tha' mich."

SFox63

Noticing the new face, takusa stood up. The fox moved over and waved to him, "Hello there, I'm Takusa." He extends a paw to shake.

Dinte

the hare turns and looks at the fox "its a pleasure to meet ya too chap" reaches out and shakes he foxes hand "this seems be a very lively camp wot"