News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFox63

He smiles and nods, "i really only got here myself, but the woodlanders seem nice and less killy killy of vermin who are good."

Dinte

the hare starts talking "aye chap i agree with ya on that part. met a charming fellow by the name of Rath. We had a charming conversation that involved rocks and arrows and him being paranoid wot." he looks up at the sky "Think i may pay him another visit seems he could use some company. what you think fox"
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

SFox63

"Names Takusa." He looks up as well, watching the trees sway gently, "shouldnt we be figuring out how to rescue the abbey though?"

Dinte

the hare stares off into the sky "all in good laddie all in good time" he starting doing a weird chuckle and walks towards the tent with the food

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath intercepted the hare. "Nae ye don', laddie, no' unless everybeast's bein' served. Ye ought tae-" she paused, suddenly realizing... "Wha's yoor name? Ye never told us, did ye?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dinte

"ummm my name isnt now is it wot, but ma'am i am famished i havn't eaten since last night and that was berries and nuts i found in the woods. So please just let me have a tiny bit of tuck ta eat" he looks at her with a sad like look trying to little pitiful then his stomach growls

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath sighed. "All righ' then, ye can have some leftover soup- after ye tell me yoor name. Ye look oddly familiar..."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dinte

"ummm... Alright" he looks down and says in a very quiet voice so she cant hear him "starbreeze"

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath glared impatiently. "Coom on, tha' willnae do. Oot with et, ye rip!"

Dinte

"my name is starbreeze" he says with a small snap

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath stared. "Ye mean Elleni's and auld Sergeant Thornpaw's son? Ah havenae seen yoor mother in seasons, an' the last time Ah saw ye, ye were nought but a wee babby!" She hesitated, then pulled him into a rough (and quick) embrace. "Weel, let's see aboot tha' soup, eh? How are yoor mum an' da?"

Dinte

his eyes go wide as she embraces him "i don't know i haven't seen them in a season or 2. they were fine when i left but i don't think they are now since i'm gone." he looks down a bit and his ears sag down aswell "I kinda left without permission and i never told em' i was leavin cause long patrol life isn't for me. . . i'm still famished though so where the tuck" his ears kinda pick up at the idea of food

OOC: kit will be playing starbreeze till Tuesday since i am going to be away from computers this weekend and kit is mad about it

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: I am a bit peeved, because he's going to have lots of fun, but I can't go... Anyway, yes, I can/will look after Star while he's gone.

BIC: Liath filled a bowl for him in silence, thinking over this new development. Handing him the bowl, she said, "Ye ran away? Weel, at least ye've got a home tae go back tae if ye want. Ah'm sure yoor parents wouldnae forbid ye from returnin'. Anyway, wha' happened? Ah thought ye couldnae wait tae join the Long Patrol."

Dinte

He takes the bowl and scarfs down the food and when he is done "yeah i know but its just . . . " he looks down again " i don't want to talk about it, but yeah" he kinda perks up a bit "well you still looks like you could use some help ere eh missy" he laughs "well i think ill go pay that ol' vermite in the fortress yonder a visit . . . after a nap"

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath shook her head at the irrepressible Starbreeze as she watche him wander off into the camp. What ha happened, she wondered, and why was he so hesitant to talk about it? She began putting the rest of the leftover soup in flasks. There wasn't much, but it would make a good lunch for a few creatures.