News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Firalay

Panster dived behind a tree just in time, watching the strange arrow soar. He sneezed, putting a paw to his nose. "Phew-ee! That stuff is bally strong!"

Lilipili, a small mousebabe, just a Dibbun as the Redwaller's of old called them, scampered into the hall and collided with Vurrp's legs. Tears coursed down her face and she clung to his soft velvety fur. "My mama's sick!" she wailed.
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

KitrallStreamrippler

Vurrp tried to comfort the small babe, speaking soothingly and petting her fur gently. He decided that he could not wait for an order to leave, and surreptitiously sloped out of Great Hall. "Naow, young missie, whurr bees yore mum? Oi'll see what I can do furr ee." Hoping he would not be caught, Vurrp followed the  little mousebabe.
~*~*~*~*~*
Liath looked te weasel up and down. She grinned mirthlessly. "Per'aps no', but Ah could always track ye. Ah'm dead silent- ye'd never hear me until mah staff was breakin' yore skull. So, Ah'll ask ye again- why are ye in mah camp, vermin?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

Vash scowled at her, glaring, before silently pointing to the stew. Then he pulled his hand back to the hilt of his knife. It wouldn't do him to much good, since he wasn't a good fighter, but she didn't know that.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"We're going the wrong way!" Exclaimed Marco, "Even you will see that?"
Polo sighed impatiently, "You couldn't find your way out of a bucket. So let the pathfinder declare who's lost."
Marco pouted and sulked until they could see the embers of a fire, "Told ya I'd find them!" He exclaimed.
Polo rolled his eyes and kept walking.

Quickpaw

Rath followed Tzarin patiently, though secretly wished that they would find something. However, his expression showed nothing but patient and loyalty. He didn't complain nor speak.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Despite the gravity of the situation, Liath couldn't help laughing. "Hahaha! So, ye followed me an' snuck in 'cause ye smelled mah cookin'?" Shaking her head, she motioned for the weasel to sit down. "Put away yer knife, an' ye can have a bowl o' stew fer the compliment. Whit's yer name?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

Vash gave her an odd look. What just happened?! However, for some reason, he sat down and told her. Well, desperate times call for desperate measures. "Vash. Vash Quickpaw." he told her, his eyes moving from her to the food. How was so hungry.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath noticed the direction his eyes darted. "Hungry, eh? Weel, if ye asked instead o' sneakin' aroond... Och, go ahead an' take some." Despite the fact that Vash was a weasel, he hadn't harmed any of them, and he was obviously hungry. Liath hadn't been raised to cause suffering to anybeast who wasn't trying to hurt others. She pitied Vash a little. However, he was still vermin. "When ye're done eatin', ye can either go away or stay here tonight. Tomorrow, ye'll have tae move on."

Corporal Firalay

Lilipili led the mole out across the mostly untended lawns to the fields. A mouse lay on the ground, she looked thin and overworked - like most slaves. Her breathing was shallow and ragged. The little mousebabe snuggled up to her mother, gazing hopefully up at the mole she had unwittingly drawn from his duty.
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Rainshadow

Firefly had been quite the light sleeper since the incident all those seasons ago, and he frequently had nightmares.  But not that night.  That night, in the quiet company of friends, he got some real sleep.  As soon as his head touched the bedroll, he was out!
  Fire slept for a while, only waking up when he heard Liath talking to somebeast.  He slowly opened his eyes, rubbing the sleep from them.  There was a weasel in camp.  Fire was almost willing to accept that and go back to sleep when his almost sanity woke up.  WEASEL!
  The otter was up on his footpaws in an instant, and he reached in his belt for the knife he had been using last night.  His paw felt nothing but empty air, and he realized he'd left it in his pack.  He quickly picked up the poking stick that he'd made and pointed it at the weasel.  "Wot're ye doin' 'ere, varmin?  Answer mae!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Sorry I've been gone so long

Kaijo and Misak liked solitude, once they had eaten they had left the camp west a bit until they found a likely tree to rest in. Misak clambered up the tree to a thick bough near the top "Reckon you can make it?" she called down to Kaijo
"You just watch me!" Kaijo bent his powerful legs and leaped onto a low branch, continuing to leap up higher and higher until he reached the branch the Misak was on. Misak gave a look of mock disappointment "I was so sure you wouldn't be able to do this one"
"Next time find a tree with branches higher off the ground" They curled around each other and fell asleep.

As Kaijo descended into slumber a mouse in armour carrying a gleaming sword appeared to him "The Abbey has been taken by vermin, go there at your cost, look for the one who stole my sword or thy cause is lost"

OOC: Sorry for the terrible riddle/rhyme/clue thing -_-
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Quickpaw

"No, I'll be outa your fur when I'm done. And, um...thanks." he said, right as the otter woke up. Oh, great. "I'm just here for some food, then I'm off." Vash tried to assure him.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath stepped in. "Et's fine, Fire. Can ye believe et- he was just hungry an' wanted tae try mah stew."
~*~*~*~*~*
Vurrp looked down at the mousebabe snuggling up to her mother, and tears filled his eyes. He'd seen this before- it was part of a slave's life. Unless the mother had a particularly strong will to live, he couldn't do much for her. The mole tore off a strip from his tunic and snuck down to the pond, where he got it soaking wet, then brought it back to the mice. Looking around, he placed it gently on the mother's brow. Vurrp was beginning to get nervous- he was glad to be helping the mice, but surprised that he ha not yet been spotted. How long would it be before he was caught? Vurrp knew that it was unlikely he would survive the punishment for his offense.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham had been sleeping. He slowly woke to see Jeremias making something. He was making an odd, crook shaped, flat stick. "Why, tis a jolly old boomerang!" He said. "This weapon is even polite enough to come back when ye' throw et, wot wot!" Norham didn't believe the coming back part. "Well mate, prove it!" Jeremias picked up his new weapon, and slung it at an odd angle. It thwacked a vermin gaurd heavily on the jaw. "Yowwow! Wot! Was that a stick that knocked on my jaw!" The gaurd yelped. Norham watched as the odd weapon came back and Jeremias caught it. Norham tossed him a ripe apple. "Well mate, good sow! Can ye make me one o' those?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

Marco ran ahead of Polo and burst into the camp. He laughed and turned, "Told ya!" He pointed at Polo with both paws mockingly.
Polo was irritated at Marco's antics, though he wasn't really surprised at them. He entered the camp and froze, there was a weasel.
Marco saw his brother looking and turned. He physically jumped when he saw Vash and hefted his spear, "What're you doing?" He asked in a fake gruff voice.
Polo raised his axe slowly, "I assume he isn't trying to hurt anyone. Liath and Fire are up, and they look well enough to know that the weasel is in the camp." As he observed he lowered his axe slightly.