News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

OOC: Great, my post didn't post.

BIC: Vash sighed as even more creatures ran into camp, pointing weapons at him. Was anything ever going to be easy for him? Probably not. He sighed again, sitting down and raising his arms to indicate that he wasn't there to fight, and wasn't going to run, either.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham drew his favorite arrow. It had several hooks on it. The hooks were on several strings. On each hook was a small pin that would go inside the hook. The pin would trigger the release of a poison liquid onto the hooks. This arrow was used ro take down multiple targets simultaneously, and silently.
He drew back, and fired. The hooks whipped around until they all found their targets. Five gaurds fell.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath turned to Marco and Polo as they entered the camp and raised their weapons. "Et's all fine. He's all right!" She hoped that Vash would finish eating and leave soon- she was getting kind of annoyed with having to explain his presence.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

Polo sighed heavily, "I'm aware." He sat down against a tree and closed his eyes.
Marco peered at Vash, "Name?" He asked.

Quickpaw

"Is it just possible to take a bowl to go? I don't want to bother you anymore." Vash said, standing up.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath was able to keep the relief out of her voice, but she replied a bit too quickly. "Tha's fine. If ye don't want tae stay here for the night. Safety in numbers an' all tha'." Then she turned to Marco and Polo with a smile. "So ye decided to come along? Guid."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

Polo waved his axe at Marco, "Had to stay behind, can't find his way out of a bucket, this one."
Marco crossed his arms and looked away from Polo with a comical expression of hurt.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham slept on. He was having the strangest of dreams. An older mouse, not too old, but in his middle seasons. The mouse was saying something about a sword, and about finding it.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

"I've been fine by myself for fifteen seasons, and I don't want to be trouble. Thank you, though." Vash said. He grabbed a handful of leaves and started folding them until he had a bowl. You can learn some things by staying in the woods for so long.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath watched him folding he leaves in interest. "How do ye do tha'? Can ye show me?" Who knows; it might come in handy someday.

Quickpaw

"Um, sure." he said. At least this way he could repay for the food. Vash grabbed some more leaves and folded them slowly to demonstrate.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath watched carefully, copying his movements. Her result was not quite as impressive as his- she wouldn't trust it to hold water- but it was good for a first try. She would work on it more when she had the time.

Quickpaw

"Pretty good for a first try." Vash said to her. "But my aren't the greatest either. It not easy when you have to try and watch someone do it through a window without being caught." Vash said, remembering how long it had taken him to do it right.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham woke, and left his small camp hastily. He took his bow and scimitar. He left a note for Jeremias saying he had urgent business somewhere. Norham didn't know where, but he went on. A guiding force was leading him somewhere, but he just kept following it.

Dannflower Reguba

Sodo laid his basket down on a clearer tabletop, none of them were completely clear since the vermin had invaded. The guards were mostly over by the staircase, only a couple of very dedicated ones remained in the kitchen, "Perfect." He signaled an abbeybeast tending an oven, the otter then turning to quickly sneak some herbs in the oven that made the flames hyper extend and billow dark smoke, thus occupying the guards.

"Good, their distracted, where is the vermin's bread?" After being pointed to the bowl of batter, the squirrel sprinkled a a dusty substance on the surface, and stirred it in. He went back to the cook before departing, "That poison is very light, and impossible to detect when mixed in, no beast will know when some of the vermin get fever... or colds, all depends, but none of them should die from it..... Just make sure that the abbey beasts don't get it, as well as the vermin's leader. Those two mustn't be poisoned. It could be fatal to our weakened allies, and her royalness would be suspicious if she caught it." Sodo left to get back to the orchard.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This