Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Firalay

Lilipili watched as the young weaselmaid walked down the line of slaves. She had shiny gold earrings and a beautiful bracelet on her right paw. Lil shrank back a little, wrapping her little mousetail around Vurrp's leg. She noticed that all of the other slaves were standing as straight and still as they could. Lil couldn't help but try to stand taller as the weasel made her way down the line.
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Agh, she's so cute! :3 I fact, I do believe her adorability meter just went up a notch or two there.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Corporal Firalay

OOC: :3 I just love being her. She so liiiittle...!
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt

Norham Waterpaw

Norham finally snapped back into motion. He was up, with sword in hand."who?!how!?where?! Back evil... Oh hey it's you guys!" He slumped over again. He got up not minutes later, finally recovered. "Ohhhh great. Who did I try and kill this time?" He asked.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

"Don't worry, it was only Tailli." Vash to him. He walked over and offered Norham a paw.

Vali walked down the line, reaching a mole and a mouse. She glared at them both, stopping. She grabbed the mouse be her clothes and pried her away from Vurrp. "There will be no hugging or other kinds of affection. Only work!" she yelled, loud enough that every slave could hear her. She glared back down into Lilipili's eyes. "Understood?" she spat. It was quieter, but still loud enough for everyone to hear.

Rath looked around the room. It amazed h, but you couldn't tell from his expression and be said nothing.
I LOVE 80's music.

Dannflower Reguba

Sodo was one to stretch the line, and refused to stand straight just because there were vermin making rounds. His stance was casual, and his eyes were challenging, daring any beast to try and "set him straight."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath poured some water over the mint and crushed it in the dirt so it wouldn't begin to burn again, and dusted off her paws. "Norham, are ye all right? Wha' happened?"

Even though he knew he was going to get in trouble, Vurrp couldn't watch Lilipili be treated so harshly. He took a deep breath, then said quietly, "Please, marm, ee likkle 'un's mum died larst noight. She'm scared and gurtly lonely."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

Vash answered for Norham. "He tends to have these rages, kind of like a badger I guess. It can be useful when he's in a group of enemies, but not so much when he's with friends." He said.

Vali's glare softened a little. "Well, where's her father?" She asked, but quiet enough that only Vurrp and Lilipili would hear.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath nodded. "Ah can see tha'. Nobeast got hurt tho', right?"

Vurrp was surprised, to say the least. He shook his head. "She'm baint got one, marm."

Corporal Firalay

OOC: Hey, Kit? What season is it?

BIC: Pan shook his head. He was absolutely fine.

Lilipili held her breath as the weaselmaids grip loosened slightly, careful not to blink lest a tear slip out. She longed to reach out and grab the perfectly kept bracelet dangling from the weasels wrist, but she kept her paws to herself, knowing that she wasn't allowed. She looked back up at the weaselmaid.

Quickpaw

"Oh." She said, letting Lilipili down. She looked at them one more time, this time there was no anger in her eyes. "I'll be back for you." she said quietly to Lilipili. Then her frightening glare reappeared on her face. "Go stand by Bartas!" she shouted at Lilipili, pointing to one of the stoats that was in charge of the slaves. She gave her a quick wink before continuing to walk down the the row. Then she reached Soto. "Stand at attention!" She ordered threateningly.
I LOVE 80's music.

Corporal Firalay

With an encouraging nudge from Vurrp, Lil hurried over to Bartas, keeping her eyes straight ahead. She hoped Vurrp would be okay; after having clutched his digging claw almost constantly for a few days, she wished she could be standing next to him still.

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Quickpaw on March 28, 2013, 06:25:46 PM
Vash answered for Norham. "He tends to have these rages, kind of like a badger I guess. It can be useful when he's in a group of enemies, but not so much when he's with friends." He said.

Vali's glare softened a little. "Well, where's her father?" She asked, but quiet enough that only Vurrp and Lilipili would hear.

"Um, Talili, uh, sorry about that, again..."
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

Seeing as Soto wasn't giving in, and she didn't have the time to deal with him, Vali walked over to a vermin guard and told her to keep an eye on the squirrel. The guard, who was a rat named Whiptail, walked up to Soto, pointing his spear threateningly. Vali walked back over to Bartas. "This ones no use to us, she can't do work and she might inspire the other's. I'm going to get rid of her." Vali said to the stoat. Bartas nodded and let Vali take Lilipili. "Come with me." Vali said to the mousebabe.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: @ Firalay. Er, no idea. *sheepish grin* Um, autumn, I guess? 'Cause Vurrp was working in the orchard picking fruit. Yeah, early autumn.

BIC: Vurrp breathed a sigh of relief- Lilipili was going to be okay. He could tell that for some reason, Vali actually cared about what happened to her. Of course, he knew better than to spread this news around.