News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

"Stealth's something I can do." Vash said. He walked into the brush, and in a couple of seconds he was gone.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Corporal Firalay

Panster gobbled up his blackberries. He was okay at stealth, but he was too impatient and bouncy to be any good at it. When he wanted to, he could stay still.
But right now, he couldn't be bothered!
He hopped around, eating blackberries. "Scromph, garrump, where'd tha bligta go? Musht 'ave fallun down a hool, grumph shruff."
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Shoot! It was the right RP!

Norham sat in the small, dug out cave. It had a small, hand carved table, and cabinet, and a bed. The vole set up a small slate oven by the stream-bank, above-ground. He made some beverage he called "Fruit Ale". It was brewed from apples and strawberries. They sat drinking, when the Vole, whose name was Mitch, saw a dark shape on the woodland fringe. It was big, black, and coming right their way! "Nor'am! Run!" So, naturally, they ran! They finally turned to see their pursuer. It was something out of a nightmare.

Ooc: cliffhanger!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

OOC: lol, except for I saw what your other post was, so I know what's chasing them.  ;)
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Hernan stood at the wheel of the Virclaw, letting the wind ruffle his headfur in what he supposed was a heroic way. The mouse's dress code was more than a little odd. He wore light armor over poofy striped pants. He watched his sailors scurry about, hoisting sails, scrubbing the deck, or rowing oars. Hernan ran a tight ship, and loved every inch of the deck. Being the captain, it wasn't exactly proper of him to go and work alongside his mice, but he often did so anyway, climbing the rigging was fun. He edged the wheel a little to the port side, watching the sails billow as they caught the wind. They went forward at a steady five knot speed. Hernan grinned as he held the wheel steady. He loved sailing everywhere. A mouse up in the crows nest hollered to the crew below, "Land ho!"
Hernan squinted at the mouse. He was in front of the sun, causing Hernan to shade his eyes, "What does it look like?" he shouted back up.
"Not much yet, cap!" the mouse shouted, "But it's against the wind!"
Hernan bellowed louder, if possible, "All right, ye scurvy dogs! Slacken the sails and get at the oars or I'll have yer guts fer garters!"
This earned a few chuckles from the crew as they scurried to do Captain Hernan's bidding. They angled for the land where they would stock up on food, and maybe exchange stories. They had no idea they were headed for Salamandastron, home of the Badger Lords.

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Quickpaw on March 29, 2013, 03:34:23 AM
OOC: lol, except for I saw what your other post was, so I know what's chasing them.  ;)

Actually, no, the snake (yeah, it's not the snake) is from the other RP. I got really confuzzled when I wrote that post, ignore what you saw earlier. ;D

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: lol, except for I saw what your other post was, so I know what's chasing them.  ;)
OOC: But I don't- ????what is it, Norham?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on March 29, 2013, 03:43:20 AM
OOC: lol, except for I saw what your other post was, so I know what's chasing them.  ;)

Wow, posted the exact same time!

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Norham Waterpaw on March 29, 2013, 03:44:24 AM
Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on March 29, 2013, 03:43:20 AM

Wow, posted the exact same time!
Huh. That's never happened to me before...

BIC: Liath shook her head at Pan. "Och, weren't ye listenin', laddie? He said he's guid at stealth. He'll be back soon, ye can bet on et." She looked over at Pan, who was still stuffing his face with the berries. "Eh, would ye mind showin' me where ye got those beauties? They look great- there's nought like fresh-picked blackberries."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

Vash was sitting in a bush on the edge of the woods, debating with himself on how he was going to get in. He could go up to the gate and just ask to enter, or he could cry and sneak in. What should he do?
I LOVE 80's music.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Sheesh! Do you guys EVER take a break!?  :D And as far as escaping, I was thinking about that, it would be so easy to do for a squirrel with the trees most likely overgrowing the walls any way since vermin have control and some of the traditional Abbey Chores are most likely being neglected BIC:

Sodo enjoyed ruffling the vermin's fur the wrong way, simply to see how they'd react. The squirrel leaned forward a fraction and stared the rat square in the face, all challenge now, "Try me vermin, see where that gets you."

OOC: He stays because he won't leave without the family sword (check OOC thread), and does Whiptail count as a played character? (as in no autoing).

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Quickpaw

OOC: Nah, you can do whatever you want to him.

BIC: "Sum beast gimme a whip!" The rat snarled, glaring daggers at Soto. He had one had out as sabotage rat gave him a three-tailed whip. In his other hand he had his spear pointed at Soto. "Now turn 'round sos I can whip ya proper!" Whiptail ordered.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

OOC:  So this is what happens when I'm gone for a day?  ;)  Um, I'm just gonna say that I went with our likkle group of Vash, Liath and Pan.  Not sure what happened to Marco and Polo, though.  Wonwill?

BIC:  Firefly had followed the group as they went along, heading for the famed Abbey.  He didn't have much to say, and tried to stay farther away from Vash.  He felt quite embarrassed by what had happened with Norham earlier, and he didn't want to talk about it.
  When they stopped, Fire could just see the top of the Abbey peeking out above the treetops.  He grinned, eagerly awaiting for the moment that he'd be able to see those beautiful red walls.  He had seen them only once before, many seasons ago, and he had almost forgotten what they had looked like.  Hopefully they hadn't been utterly destroyed by the vermin!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!